[Help]My font label keeps on changing (1 Viewer)

Pipo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:53
I have this really weird problem and I dont know how to solve this. Im pretty new to Access and VBA so please bear with me on this and I apologize if this is a stupid thing to ask but I really have no idea how to solve this.

As the thread title suggest my label's font keeps on changing. On the Design View the labels are in Calibri (What I intended to use) but when I change the view to Layout and Form it changes into Trebuchet MS. See attachments for reference.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• design view.png
    design view.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 97
  • layout view.png
    layout view.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 97
  • form view.png
    form view.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 102

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
just set it to Calibri again. Layout view is also in design view so any changes you make there becomes permanent.

Pipo

Registered User.
Local time
just set it to Calibri again. Layout view is also in design view so any changes you make there becomes permanent.

Thats the weird part it keeps on changing to Trebuchet MS every time i change the view and when I turn it back to Design View turns back to Calibri.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
im using access 2013, no probs switching between layoout and form view, the font stays the same as Calibri.

Pipo

Registered User.
Local time
Im using 2010, maybe Ill just have to make it again. Maybe this is just a glitch or something. Thanks anyway.

Pipo

Registered User.
Local time
Now my report is doing the same thing. It keeps on changing into Trebuchet MS. Is there a default font setting somewhere, maybe I changed it without knowing or something.

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 07:53
I've never seen a behaviour like what you describe, so could you post a stripped down version with some sample data, zip it.

Pipo

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry for the late response and thanks for the reply. I kinda figure it out, Im not really sure how it happened.

This is how I resolve it.
1. View the form in Design View
2. Open the Design Tab in the Form Design Tools
3. Click the Text box or Label Controls
4. On the property window change the default font to whatever font you want it to be.

The same process can be done on the Report.

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 07:53
This is how I resolve it.
1. View the form in Design View
2. Open the Design Tab in the Form Design Tools
3. Click the Text box or Label Controls
4. On the property window change the default font to whatever font you want it to be.
The above is more or less the normal way, how did you do it before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom