help on picking a good VPN or IP masking software (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 07:31
I'm not going to help someone get around a ban on a forum for obvious reasons.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:31
Common topic, most people know if they sign in with a new user name and a different device the IP changes.
Not exactly rocket science.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 06:31
Common topic, most people know if they sign in with a new user name and a different device the IP changes.
I rarely use different devices, because I don't necessarily like technology controlling my life. whenever I can get away from a screen, I take the opportunity. this is all ridiculous and dumb. but are you saying AB, that, if I create another account over there under a new username from my mobile phone, they won't be able to tell if it's me or not?

jocph

Local time
Today, 19:31
You may have a new mac address but your ip address stays the same if you are using the same internet connection.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:31
True, but if you a different ISP as in work or cell phones your in.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 06:31
True, but if you a different ISP as in work or cell phones your in.
I'm sure that will work you guys. when I get the chance and am ready to ask my question to those folks, I will my phone and the carrier's internet service. but I've run into an issue with wordpress now and have dropped it to make it myself. so this thread might turn out to be a moot point. I was unaware of this drawback until recently when a specific need arose regarding website security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom