Help stop my subreports mixing its data when main rep displays (1 Viewer)

Espinoza84

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:22
Hello everybody,

I am attaching my db in zip format.

I have a man_email filter on, enter angelina.alba@man.com or jose.iglesias@man.com for testing, they are the best testing options.

I have 3 subreports in my report. I am trying to make sure they display their information separately (separate by subreports). At the moment, it seems the report is sorting by application in descending order.
Water polo application displays first, then soccer application, then latin-soccer application, then football, then euro-soccer, and then africa-soccer. (descending order)

The problem is all of my *soccer applications are in one subreport (they should be) and when main report is displaying they are not displaying together consecutively. Instead they are being 'jumbled up' with the other subreports.

I believe the problem is in my subreport for all soccer applications, But I am unsure of how to fix this.
For the soccer subreport:
I am trying to show the first person (sorting by last_name) and it should list all of this persons soccer applications and their second levels. Then, move on to the next person and do the same until the "SOCCER" subreport is over, and then it should move on to the next subreport, etc.

Attachments

• personal_db_version3.zip
    134.6 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom