Hi Mile-O (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 03:49
I see Mile-O is on the forum, is this a flying visit or will you be round for a while.

Registered as new user with start date of 2002 and 10000+ posts?

You were admin or mod when I joined

Best wishes from

Brian

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
I see Mile-O is on the forum, is this a flying visit or will you be round for a while.

Best wishes from

Brian

I remember MileO was a coke and burger kind of man, then found martial arts and a healthy lunch and moved on? I noticed he was back too.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
is this a flying visit or will you be round for a while.
Don't know. Just got an urge the other night to pop in. And saw a few questions to reply to. Couple of days later, still here. It's a bit slow. And some of the ads I'm getting are both excessive and dodgy.

Strange, that.

Yeah, think I got stripped of that title when I stopped coming around.

I remember MileO was a coke and burger kind of man, then found martial arts and a healthy lunch and moved on?
That would be me. Unfortunately, with doing a degree in the evenings, my martial arts classes took a beating. Never been got slim, anyway. Like the beer, too much.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 22:49
Yeah, I decided to pop in with my other personality! ;)

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Well, if Milo is popping in, then so should I. Hi to all, hope all is well with everyone. I have been promoted to Manager Data Systems, and will be maintaining an old legacy db2 system that has been around since dirt was old. I have 4 1/2 years to retirement, and they want me to modernize the system before I leave. I left the Police Team with little or no regrets. No support, no direction, no budget. Glad to put that behind me. :p

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Yesterday, 22:49
I wonder what strange thing is happening that people are being pulled back to this old place.... ?

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 19:49
I wonder what strange thing is happening that people are being pulled back to this old place.... ?

Vassago finally changed his socks

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 19:49
Lies! These are my lucky socks. I cannot change them. :D

Oh, maybe it was me then. Darn, I just can't remember things like I used to be able to anymore. My memory is fading faster than a compact fluorescent bulb in a freezer. Or was that someone else... I just can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom