Horrors - gimmie some! (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:53
Be careful, Adam. Your paranoia is showing.

neuroman9999

Local time
Be careful, Adam. Your paranoia is showing.
I have no paranoia. I'm simply correcting the world. and when I get done with that, I will become a priest or go to the monastery to live, more than likely. you're mistaken. you're the one that can't follow me, bud. ;)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Correcting the world? Good luck with that. I'll leave you alone in that endeavor as I don't want to spoil your chance at success. Do keep us posted on your progress.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Did you honestly think my answer was serious?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Did it EVER even REMOTELY enter your mind that our skill sets just don't overlap? You are no doubt beyond me in web implementation. As if I cared. My interest is in other issues including compiler-style automata and system programming issues. We don't overlap. To then claim, even as a joke, that you are beyond my skill levels is a statement made from abject ignorance.

But this time, I will not give you a furlough despite the disrespectful tone. And remember, some people just DO NOT LIKE your style of joking.

neuroman9999

Local time
But this time, I will not give you a furlough despite the disrespectful tone. And remember, some people just DO NOT LIKE your style of joking.
agreed, rich. it was a joke as well. I can't know everything, although I'm pretty damn close. I don't know what automata means!

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 14:53
...to get the thread BACK ON TOPIC.

I caught a few minutes of The Frighteners the other day and it reminded me of how much I love the movie. It's not much of an actual horror movie unless you count some of the acting. The premise behind it though, that was scary. I rather enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom