How to create a filter with dropdown list in access 2007? (1 Viewer)

SweetMisery

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:04
Hi,

I am a beginner in Access and I want to create a filter with a dropdown list so that I can easily pull up details for my daily report. Since I am a beginner, I hope you can help me by giving detailed step by step instructions on how to do it in Access. I am using a template in Access that I edited and I am hoping that I can add a new filter with dropdown list for easy referrence and viewing. That would save me a lot of time since I am integrating 3 reports in my access database. I have been looking for tutorial for the instructions but to no avail. :banghead:

Thanks!

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:04
Create a new form in your database, then in design view you would look to add a combobox from the Tab when you draw the size of the combo you want and release the mouse a wizard should start then you follow the steps, either get it to list something from a table or query or you create the list yourself.

Once you step through that you then can add a command button to open the report based on the combo. Is it to open 1 of the 3 reports or filter based on a field from a table?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom