How to find posts I liked? (1 Viewer)

Sun_Force

Local time
Today, 20:03
Im looking for a specific post and Im sure I gave it a thumbs up.
Is there any way to see a list of posts I liked?

thank you.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:03
Hi. Sorry, I can't answer your question. But, for future reference, you could use the Bookmark feature to remember any threads you might want to return to at a later time.

Sun_Force

Local time
Today, 20:03
Yes, I know and I regret it. I should have done that。 thanks for the advice though

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yes, I know and I regret it. I should have done that。 thanks for the advice though
Okay, this may not be the solution, but it may help a little bit. When I go to my Profile and click on "Latest activity," I see something like this:

1621095755042.png

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 07:03
you could use the Bookmark feature
Now that I have bookmarked things by clicking on that icon, how do I find the bookmarked items? I'm just not seeing any way to retrieve bookmarks. Is this just copying the link to the thread location to the clipboard and I have to actually save it in the browser as a bookmark?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Now that I have bookmarked things by clicking on that icon, how do I find the bookmarked items? I'm just not seeing any way to retrieve bookmarks. Is this just copying the link to the thread location to the clipboard and I have to actually save it in the browser as a bookmark?
Click on your profile pic at the top menu area and then click the Bookmarks tab.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 07:03
OMG, DBguy. I looked everywhere and somehow didn't see that tab when I clicked there before. This is a great feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom