How to Format Date parameter in Dsum (1 Viewer)

Mazhar.Iqbal

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:01
I m using Access 2010.I m Facing a problem in the undermentioned expression,

OPB: 1*Nz(DSum("[Trans]","LogDetail","[LocationID]='" & [LocationID] & "' AND [ProductID]='" & [ProductID] & "' AND [LogDate]<#" & Format([FromDt],"dd-mm-yy") & "#"),0)

when i run the query it gives "Undefined Function 'Format' in Expression" ?

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:01
Did you delete your previous thread for some reason? Did you not like my answer there?
The answer stays the same though, there is a problem in a module somewhere. Try compiling/syntax checking your modules.

Mazhar.Iqbal

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:01
Did you delete your previous thread for some reason? Did you not like my answer there?
The answer stays the same though, there is a problem in a module somewhere. Try compiling/syntax checking your modules.

No my dear nothing like that. I think that the question was not clear and its v. clear now, but I did not get your answer that there is problem in module ? Pls. read my question again,

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:01
Please read my answer again...

The reason you are getting an error with the format (and functions like left, right, etc) is because you have half writen code in a module someplace.
Go (re)compile every module and find where the broken code is to get format working again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom