Solved How to print conditional formatting in Ms Access Report (1 Viewer)

Local time
Tomorrow, 04:29
Hi, I am using Fill color in a field of my report as conditional formatting but when I am printing the report the field is Appearing empty. Please check the screenshots and guide me.

Thank you

Print Preview
1634883874584.png

Print Output
1634883900040.png

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:29
change the Font Color of you CF to Darker color.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 23:29
There is no obvious reason why that wouldn't work. I have many reports with similar formatting. For example:
1634914984742.png

However it appears that other formatting isn't being transferred to the printed version.
For example borders around the Designation & Status fields appear to be missing - though that may be that they aren't clear in your photo

Suggest you look at your print settings for anything that may be causing it.
If you can't solve it, suggest you upload a cut-down version of your database which shows the issue. Change any personal details first

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:29
If you are using a color printer, change the foreground to red instead of white just to see if you get the red out there.

If there is some kind of ink saving setting in play, it is not printing the black background and white print doesn't show on white paper:).

You could try making the background a lighter grey and that might print even when black doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom