How to search a post in AWF? (1 Viewer)

deletedT

Local time
Today, 22:58
Where can I ask my questions about AWF (not Access)?
I don't think this sub forum is the right place for asking this question. But I couldn't find About Forum.

I have a hard time searching here. After the software update, I thought it may be solved. But still I'm stuck when I want to search.

1. How can I search for the threads that I've started. I'm sure I've asked a question and am sure I received the correct solution. Now I need to find it. Searching by keyword, will bring a lot of posts. Searching for all my post is the same. How many posts do I have? 600? 700? Should I waste 30 min or so to list all my posts and go through each title one by one to find my own post? What about when I have several thousands posts?
  2. How can I search for a specific member's post in a specific sub forum. Let's say I want to search for posts from MajP in query section.

Any advice? I need it. Thanks for your insight.

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 17:58
At the top right of this page click on: Search->Advanced Search...

Then click on 'Search Threads'

Or use this direct link:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:58
Hi. For #1, from the menu: Forums > Find threads > Your threads

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
hi Tera,

> "How can I search for the threads that I've started. "

Find threads_Your threads.png

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 18:58
@Tera,
I have been using the bookmark feature quite a lot. Once you figure it out, it is super helpful. I tag my threads and other people threads that I want to reference are quote in the future. You can them give them keyword tags and search by the tags. You can see the tags in the grey boxes. This way if you find something useful, bookmark it and tag it.
Bookmarks.jpg

zeroaccess

Local time
It's actually one click: "Your threads" is the default when clicking on "Find threads".

Agree it's a very useful feature.

For #2, the Search threads feature allows you to enter the user name and the forum to narrow it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom