How to use iif based on three fields in a query? (1 Viewer)

captgnvr

EAGER LEARNER
Local time
Today, 12:18
D/VbaInet

I spent a while to look for that icon 'RESOLVED' but unable to find.

I remember seeing that resolved tag in thread tools but now not there.

Anyhow noted your instructions and will post here again if needed.

Tomorrow if I do not have export operations, will sit down and understand the code fully and rework it out and spruce the query a bit.

Thank you and GOOD NIGHT :)

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 07:48
I think the resolved button is on other forums like Utter Access but not this one.

Have fun!

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
After going to bed last night the old subconciuos suddenly clicked in and I realised my error in the previous post it's still there in your code, it would be easier to spot if the code was indented like vbaInet's.

here, see I was in the right area ;) one of the 4 end selects at the end needs to be where I have put it in red.

Brian

Case Else
SaleAmt = 0

End Select

Case "2"
Select Case S_TYPE

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
After going to bed last night the old subconciuos suddenly clicked in and I realised my error in the previous post it's still there in your code, it would be easier to spot if the code was indented like vbaInet's.
Still dreaming in code Brian :p

captgnvr

EAGER LEARNER
Local time
Today, 12:18
D/Brian

Wont believe, even I was dreaming of the code. When I got up the first thing I did was to go over VbaInet code and clearly understood the logical step by step expressions and the places where he has put end select. Now I rcvd yours too and my code is indented but when I copied and pasted it has come different. For this also VbaInet guided me to put in
Code:
 etc.  Thank you and appreciate your thought in spite of the thread being closed.  brgds/captgnvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom