html template (1 Viewer)

kitty77

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:08
A simple link for my customer's. Yes, on our website. Caspio, hmmm... Not cheap either. Looking for an alternative way.

kitty77

Registered User.
Local time
That's exactly it. In order for my customer's to use MS Access, they have to map a drive, have MS Access and know how to use Access too.
Looking for a easier way for them to see and use the data.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:08
That's exactly it. In order for my customer's to use MS Access, they have to map a drive, have MS Access and know how to use Access too.
Looking for a easier way for them to see and use the data.
So, if you have a company website, is it possible for you to put their data on your website as well? For example, do you have a web developer in your company?

kitty77

Registered User.
Local time
This data changes every day. And is exported currently to a NAS where they can login and access the data. But like I said, it's a bit much to ask of some people. So, looking for a different way to access the data.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Access Web apps have been deprecated for several years. Even if you are using a version of Access that supports them, it would be a poor choice to spend time and money creating a tool with dead software.

We are 25 posts into this thread and we don't actually know what the business problem you are trying to solve is. You started with a solution - create HTML but you wanted a "template" which has not been defined. Maybe if you took this to a higher level and without using technical language tell us your environment and what business problem you are trying to solve. Because, at the moment, I'm thinking you can send them spreadsheets or PDF's of reports if all you want is to show "someone" some data.

kitty77

Registered User.
Local time
Access Web apps have been deprecated for several years. Even if you are using a version of Access that supports them, it would be a poor choice to spend time and money creating a tool with dead software.

We are 25 posts into this thread and we don't actually know what the business problem you are trying to solve is. You started with a solution - create HTML but you wanted a "template" which has not been defined. Maybe if you took this to a higher level and without using technical language tell us your environment and what business problem you are trying to solve. Because, at the moment, I'm thinking you can send them spreadsheets or PDF's of reports if all you want is to show "someone" some data.
Got it... Thanks for the suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom