I like kissing so much I don’t even need to have sex (1 Viewer)

kimojai

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 17:23
Do you reckon to enjoy kissing so much that one doesn’t even want to have sex is kind of weird? I’m only thinking because I’ve had three girlfriends so far and I have never wanted to have sex with them, but on the other hand I don’t want to stop kissing. It’s kind of scary.. lately my infatuation with lips has reached higher and higher levels. I spent 169.99 USD on an iMito iM7 tablet computer bought from [website reference removed by moderator for violation of posting rules] and I’m spending the best part of my waking hours with it. When I’m going to bed at night, when I’m going to work, when I’m waiting for food in a restaurant, I’m always looking for new pictures and videos of ladies with beautiful lips. Again and again I find myself almost drawn to kiss the screen when I see a particularly beautiful and luscious pair of lips. Heaven only knows.. but I don’t really feel that I’m abnormal or anything. I’m even thinking about begging Android to design an application where there would be different kinds of lips and a touch application so I could vent out my obsession a little.. hahaha.

Anyway, when I’m looking for possible dates on some websites or meeting girls online I’m always looking at their lips first. When I start getting to know someone the problem is that I don’t know how to tell them that I’m only interested in kissing. I really don’t know if there is something wrong with this and are there others who are as into kissing as I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisO

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:23
Hmmm…
How about Botox injections and an armour plated mirror; that way you won't need to go out and disturb other people.

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Yesterday, 20:23
LOL... is this some sort of set up regarding my so called mid life crisis?
Who put you up to this?
Brian? Vass? DaveP? Cindy?
:S
I'm witholding all comments until I get an answer.

LMAO

statsman

Local time
I know some guys are boob men, some are leg men and some are rear end men.
I guess a lip man (though rare) is acceptable.

Don't forget that there is a person attached to the lips, so treat her like a lady. To be polite you may actually have to have sex with her.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 17:23
It was just a spam post, but the URL reference wasn't a hyperlink because the new features that Jon activated won't let hyperlinks be posted until you have 10 posts. The user has been removed but since there were responses here, the thread has been left mostly intact - with the website reference removed.

statsman

Local time
It was just a spam post, but the URL reference wasn't a hyperlink because the new features that Jon activated won't let hyperlinks be posted until you have 10 posts. The user has been removed but since there were responses here, the thread has been left mostly intact - with the website reference removed.

Rather obvious.
I guess my humour is just too subtle for the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom