Solved i need anybody helps me in my database (1 Viewer)

musmoniem

Local time
Today, 05:13
i really need your help !!
in the attached file i want you to help me in some things :
1 ) in PolSearch form i need the icon Search do search for what typed in the field beside the icon by Name and ID Number Fields in workers table .
2) lblCode i want it to view the Field Name of the user logged in .
3 ) lblUser iwant it to view the Field Username of the user logged in .

i attached a sample database in the thread

Attachments

• search form.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 111

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 23:13
Hmm, well, no time to do this for you but perhaps the below will help...

1. http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html
2. I'm not sure I understand this. Are you trying to track what control the User is on a Form?
3. You can view the User who is logged by using Environ("Username")

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 11:13
assalam alaikum muratmuallah maburakatu!

test your form mudir.
raiz, you use login form first.
after searching, if you want to show all records, clear the
textbox and press search.

Attachments

• search form.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 119

musmoniem

Local time
assalam alaikum muratmuallah maburakatu!

test your form mudir.
raiz, you use login form first.
after searching, if you want to show all records, clear the
textbox and press search.
Thanks alot but there is somethings i want to do also :
first i want the search form doesn’t show any records when it open .
Second i want it search in the whole text not the same name Example : ( if the name is Ahmad Mohamed if i typed in txt.Search "Mohamed" it doesn't find the record .
Third when it didn’t find record as the search msgbox “no data found” .
Again and again thanks bro for your support

Attachments

• search form 1.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:

arnelgp

Local time
here again and test.

Attachments

• search form.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 105

musmoniem

Local time
it stil on open the form it shows the all records !!
plus also
i'm so sorry i had another additions i need the field ( Sum of records ) appears when view the sum of records after search
lblLevel shows the user security level from table users
else every thing is perfect brother

Attachments

• Search Form 2.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 111

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:13
Whilst I admire @arnelgp willingness to help write your database for you, you will never learn if you don't try and find answers to these questions yourself.
What have you tried?

musmoniem

Local time
Whilst I admire @arnelgp willingness to help write your database for you, you will never learn if you don't try and find answers to these questions yourself.
What have you tried?
I have tried and fed up with for 2weeks after that i post a thread and @arnelgp is who replay me and so i’m so grateful as long as some members like you view the thread and don’t replay ... what have you answered for my previous threads ?

thanks alot @arnelgp i’m still and always Grateful for you brother

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Everyone on here is an unpaid volunteer. On nearly every post you have made, there is a perceived expectation from you for someone to simply write the code for you.
I can't see hardly any attempts to solve a problem or post up the particular code you are having a problem with.

This is predominantly an Access help forum, not an unpaid code writing service.

arnelgp

Local time
your search form

Attachments

• Search Form 2.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 113

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
I have tried and fed up with for 2weeks after that i post a thread and @arnelgp is who replay me and so i’m so grateful as long as some members like you view the thread and don’t replay ... what have you answered for my previous threads ?

thanks alot @arnelgp i’m still and always Grateful for you brother
And with an attitude like that, you are unlikely to get much help from me TBH. -(
arnelgp amended your db, then you come back with 'well I want this', he amends it further, and then it's still 'I want more'
That to me, is not even being grateful to arnelgp, who writes a lot of code for lot of people like yourself.

musmoniem

Local time
Everyone on here is an unpaid volunteer. On nearly every post you have made, there is a perceived expectation from you for someone to simply write the code for you.
I can't see hardly any attempts to solve a problem or post up the particular code you are having a problem with.

This is predominantly an Access help forum, not an unpaid code writing service.
i can't find out what you want !! i didn't ask you to see the thread or to view it also to replay and finally to help !! my title of the thread that i want someones help ... so the helpful people goes on and afford help and solutions for me ...
if you want to be paid for what you help people here with thats ok you could contact me and i will pay you ...
and i'm so happy for hearing it from you that @arnelgp do help for all users and he had alot of knowledge and didn't prevent it from anyone just for be paid !!

musmoniem

Local time
And with an attitude like that, you are unlikely to get much help from me TBH. -(
arnelgp amended your db, then you come back with 'well I want this', he amends it further, and then it's still 'I want more'
That to me, is not even being grateful to arnelgp, who writes a lot of code for lot of people like yourself.
i'm Sorry @Gasman but i didn't push any one to help and a replaying for your comment i asked him for somethings and when i tested it i figured iut some issue and also asked im also for .. where is the problem now ??

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
My problem is that as already mentioned is that you do not seem to have any inclination to do any of the work yourself.?
As per my signature, I believe that is 'killing you with kindness', you will never progress.? :(
Not to worry though, I will not partake in any more of your threads,even if it is a simple thing I can help with, so just ignore me.

musmoniem

Local time
My problem is that as already mentioned is that you do not seem to have any inclination to do any of the work yourself.?
As per my signature, I believe that is 'killing you with kindness', you will never progress.? :(
Not to worry though, I will not partake in any more of your threads,even if it is a simple thing I can help with, so just ignore me.
No no not all we are all one family in different countries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom