I need help with debugging (1 Viewer)

nickrider88

Local time
Today, 10:05
Hello everyone, I came across some debug that I can't figure out where the error is. Today I had a problem that when I create an invoice, the QR code is not printed on the side, but until yesterday it was printed properly on every invoice. I don't know if this debug has anything to do with the QR code, I leave the code and picture in the attachment below

Code:
Private Sub Form_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, x As Single, Y As Single)

If Not IsNull(Forms!FakturaF1!Ukupno) Then
        Iznos.Requery
        Forms!FakturaF1!Iznos = Forms!FakturaF1!Ukupno
    End If

End Sub

Attachments

• debug.PNG
    debug.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 39

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:05
Was there an error message?

nickrider88

Local time
Was there an error message?
yes, I didn't leave it, now I'm looking at the post again, here I'm sending an error..

Run-time error '2455':
you entered an expressions that has an invalid reference to the property form/report

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:05
yes, I didn't leave it, now I'm looking at the post again, here I'm sending an error..

Run-time error '2455':
you entered an expressions that has an invalid reference to the property form/report
Sounds like you may have either closed the other form or changed the name of its control.

nickrider88

Local time
Sounds like you may have either closed the other form or changed the name of its control.
I didn't do anything about this, even now everything works normally except for the debug, I can complete the final bill, add all the products and prices, everything works, but only that QR code won't output to the bill view, neither in pdf nor in print. And now the QR code was working until the last bill, nothing was changed, I also checked the time zone to make sure nothing was touched, everything is normal.

nickrider88

Local time
In essence, maybe this debug doesn't have to be solved, because I can do calculations and everything is normal with them.. I thought that this might be related to the QR code, because of which it won't display the QR code.. But in this section, there is no indication of the same anywhere.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 09:05
If that code is on Form Faktura1 then you can just use Me.
Also what control is the QR code?

nickrider88

Local time
If that code is on Form Faktura1 then you can just use Me.
Also what control is the QR code?
Now I noticed that when I finish the accounts, there is one folder in which the accounts are generated, the correct name of the account is given and there is a QR code, this account on which the QR code will not be printed is not recorded in that folder and there is no QR code in it as if send and I do not create a QR in that folder. The number of that invoice is 007-2024, but it was not generated

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    234 KB · Views: 26

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 09:05
You have to realise that no-one here knows your system?
So you are not giving any clues as to the issue? :(

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:05
OK, let us sort this out.

You say this used to work and you have made no changes but suddenly something that used to work doesn't any more. By any chance, did it work on Tuesday and fail on Wednesday? This is not a frivolous question because, you see, Microsoft patches come out Tuesday and most people have their Windows Automatic Updates set to occur after working hours. So it is possible that you got caught by a patch.

Another thing you said was that it mostly worked but there is a QR code in another folder for which something doesn't work. If you have a QR code that works and one that doesn't, then look at the security on the two files. For EACH file, do the same thing: Right-click >> Properties >> Security >> Advanced - and look at the permissions on the two files. Take notes. You might also need to look at the security profile of the folders holding the working and non-working file. You are looking for profile differences - like file owner, file permissions, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom