Idea: Onboarding mentor? (1 Viewer)

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:44
Links are naughty.
You mean links away and I know because you've said that before. So if there is a cross posting issue I post the fact and link here but there doesn't seem to be any way around that. However, I post a link to AWF from the other site(s) so they ought to cancel each other out. However, I post the link to the page I showed you on the other sites now, thus it's one less link away from here.

Now that you've brought that up, I'd say you have a few leaks in your AWF dyke. If you had a similar thread on cross posting as I suggested previously, you'd not only one less link away from AWF, you'd have more internal clicks and more time spent on the site if they read that content. Isn't that a win-win but for lack of a simple document? Then there is a recent post here with about 5 links to the same place for videos on how to do stuff. Why not have that content here? Does the current situation mean that those who have their own websites with content are directing viewers away? Does the help then shift from AWF to the other site after the videos are viewed? What if you gave them space and charged less than they are already paying? Another win-win because of more internal clicks, less clicks away and more time spent on your site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom