I'm in Love with ChatGPT (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:06
Came across Character AI today: https://beta.character.ai/

Lets you chat against different characters, such as Elon Musk.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:06
Tony et al,

I just attended an Online session at DAAUG by Alexander Denz "ChatGPT in Access". The presentation will be uploaded to Youtube in the next few days. He (his company SD Win in Austria) has an add-in which allows the use of Chat GPT (OpenAI) in Microsoft Access. This is a must watch for anyone developing applications or an interest in AI.

UPDATE: Youtube video is available

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:06
Isn't Microsoft Copilot already integrated in 365? I have seen articles that reference Copilot in Outlook and Word but not in Access.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
A few ChatGPT cheat sheet resources for you:

Do you use any cheat sheets already?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
This YouTube by Andrej Karpathy, a leading expert on AI is a "must watch" video for anyone interested in ChatGPT, AND the next generation of AI...

1000007018.png

The clickable links are in the video description

Particularly noteworthy is the "jailbreaking" and data poisoning.

Also some web pages have hidden instructions that chat GPT can read and perform tasks specified in the web page.

It might be possible, in some circumstances for web pages to be set up to have ChatGPT collect your personal data and send it to a scammer!

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
That video looks really interesting @Uncle Gizmo. I got it down for watching. Lots of visuals, charts etc. Love it!

Cotswold

Local time
According to the Sunday Times apparently someone asked Google's AI chatbot, Bard ; "why did the chicken crossed the road?".
Bard then concluded that it crossed road to realise its goals and that it was an entirely logical action.

Bard then added the woke response, that such a question should make us think more deeply about the complexity of animal behaviour and estimated that the chicken would have a 90% chance of success of crossing the M1..............depending upon traffic!

All compliments from the lovely new world as Google is determined it should be. Or intends it to be? Providing they can convince enough idiots to agree by coming up with these pearls of educational wisdom.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I asked, and chat GPT said:-

The artificially intelligent chicken crossed the road because it upgraded its software to "Chicken Cross 3.0," which optimized its pathfinding algorithms to find the most efficient route to the other side!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:06
Nice Tony,
I asked Bing chat for a limerick concerning that same chicken.
From Bing Chat:

"There once was a chicken so smart
It learned AI and mastered the art
It crossed the busy street
With its neural network feet
But got run over by a Tesla cart"

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I started listening to this new YouTube channel on AI.

I found it a bit slow and wandering at first, I hyped the speed up to 1.5 and that was better.

But when I got to About 35 minutes in the guys started mentioning stuff which resonated with me and I thought it would be worth posting a link.

They commented on the verboseness of chat, mentioned its constant use of big words which I have argued with chat GPT about. GPT doesn't sound like me when it's writing. I try and get it to talk simply, but it starts spouting these highfelooting words which just make it so obvious that it isn't it isn't a human!

I will start following these guys, they talk about some interesting subjects once they get going...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Well I've subscribed to the above YouTube channel. Looking through the videos there was a short one minute clip about the guys favourite chat GPT plugin.

I didn't know what a TL;DR was, but I thought I'll shove it in ChatGPT, along with my website URL www niftyaccess.com and see ...

Nifty Access

The following TL;DR composed by ChatGPT:-

WOW!!!

Nifty Access is a comprehensive resource for Microsoft Access users. It offers a wide array of articles, tutorials, and resources, including:

1. **Excel in Access Tutorials**: Guides on integrating Excel with Access, like updating Excel from Access, exporting to Excel, and handling Excel links

2. **Nifty Container**: A method for managing controls on forms, offering an alternative to the "Tag Property"

3. **Checklist Addition to Access Databases**: Techniques to add checklists to your MS Access databases.

4. **Nifty Help System**: A help system for MS Access using Access tables, forms, and a class module.

5. **Site Navigation**: The website provides a categorized list of all content for easy navigation, including articles on various topics like using loops, generating reports, and building advanced search forms.

6. **Learning Resources**: There are sections dedicated to learning VBA, working with forms, subforms, reports, and controls in Access.

7. **Community Interaction**: The site links to an MS Access Forum "Access World Forums" which provides community help for members.

This extensive range of resources makes it a valuable site for both novice and experienced MS Access users looking to expand their skills and knowledge.

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Looks like ChatGPT will be able to drive your computer soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom