I'm sure no one missed me....right guys? (1 Viewer)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 11:38
it seems as though my privaleges are back around here. Hmmmm....Jon never said anything to me. You probably won't see many posts from me though, although I will probably just watch. I'm sure you guys have had enough of my Christian non-sense, right? =) hey Richard, are you still around?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, believe it or not we found someone with more nonsense in him than you. However, this person was radically vulgar, bad enough that even ColinEssex called him down. Vulgar as in calling us body parts and giving descriptions of sex acts with us in our role as body parts. Sorry you missed it. Of course, there is an old phrase: An ill wind blows nobody any good. Jon got a whole list of test material for his word-censor feature. Works great now, there are a whole raft of bad words - including words from his religious fixation. The guy didn't have ANY technical posts and DID try to drop a disguised link in his posts, which of course made it look like he was spamming us.

On the scale of annoyances, consider this: You are still here but Jon himself permanently banned the person, who just created a new account not less than twice to try to get around the ban. We let him rant until the attacks got personal. I believe he wanted us all to convert to H.are K.r.i.s.h.n.a followers. You can guess that I responded negatively to THAT idiocy.

Other than that, things were quiet around here while you were away.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
I believe he wanted us all to convert to H.are K.r.i.s.h.n.a followers. You can guess that I responded negatively to THAT idiocy.

Other than that, things were quiet around here while you were away.
I don't even have a clue what K.R.I.S.H.N.A is! well thanks for getting back to me, Richard. I might post, I might not. but I will definitely be watching. Oh, and I think Colin or Jon should find my alternative ID that I have here that I created with other software. That won't be needed. Do you think they're reading this? I logged in a while back, so I don't think they've discovered it yet but I created that account, I believe, the very first time Colin banned my username.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:38
I've always said you can only ban a username, not a person.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Jon,

If you knew where the super global variable code was in the Xenfro software you're using, you could do a lot better than just banning usernames. I wonder if your software even makes use of those resources...??

<edit>
Actually what I meant to say was the server variables, NOT supers. sorry!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, that word with all the dots, if you take the dots out, is the name of a deity in one of the Eastern religions. But it is now blocked on this forum because of that person who used multiple names and multiple vulgar word-images. You could look it up. You know you could.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
yes I know I could. and you also know I know that I could. =) and to lengthen that little phrase I just said, have I ever mentioned this one from Under Siege 2 around here?
Yeah, I'm gonna shock the world by spreading ca-ca all over the place. Guangzhou is a chemical weapons plant masquerading as a fertilizer plant. We know this. The Chinese know that we know. But we make-believe that we don't know and the Chinese make-believe that they believe that we don't know, but know that we know. Everybody knows.

-Travis Dane, Under Siege 2
LOL. :p

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
oh well hell, I couldn't remember! since I've been gone for so long now. =( that's the best tongue twister I know from hollywood.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:38
yes I know I could. and you also know I know that I could.

Reading Adams threads, I'm wondering if it's not a real person, but some sort of artificial intelligence. I mean that would explain a lot of his comments. They barely make sense a lot of the time, but they do sort of have a human quality, mainly because of their inaccuracy...

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Reading Adams threads, I'm wondering if it's not a real person, but some sort of artificial intelligence. I mean that would explain a lot of his comments. They barely make sense a lot of the time, but they do sort of have a human quality, mainly because of their inaccuracy...
I'm disappointed by this, Tony. They are inaccurate? Really? Just remember, you might just be seeking ME out in the future when you start to question what you're doing. ;) And NO, I'm not an AI robot you super-nice person! :p

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Uncle G. will not have to question you about what he is doing in the near future, I think. And long term, NONE of us might be around to question anything. Vita dulce, vita breva.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Uncle G. will not have to question you about what he is doing in the near future, I think. And long term, NONE of us might be around to question anything. Vita dulce, vita breva.
Since you don't believe in Christ Richard you have no clue what the future holds. So your statements are completely inaccurate which is actually quite interesting considering that everybody else here thinks that I am the one that's inaccurate but of course that's false :)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
But you're not remember now just that the good book says, no one knows that day and hour when the world ends not the Sun not the same only the father. So maybe I should not say anything but I'm not saying I know for sure all I'm saying is that I know what it says. The book, that is

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I am aware of what the book says. But as we both know, I don't buy into that mythos any more. In fact, that passage to which you refer might be interpreted as an admonition to not make foolish predictions. Remember that while I don't buy into a deity, I consider the Bible an accumulation of folk wisdom that is still valuable in that context.

And as far as what the future holds, you have no more idea than I have regarding the future. Like the old saying, "You pays your money and you takes your choice."

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
let us disagree to agree on this one, Richard (or is that vice versa?). I know more than you can imagine. and that's not a foolish statement. I don't know it all, but I know plenty. =) thanks Colin, for liking my post, even though that stupid damn 'S' voice on Samsung butchered the entire thing!!!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, each of us knows things not known by the other. I would not deny that for even a moment. But as is always the case, what really matters is how we manage matters AFTER we find out that what we thought we knew was quite wrong. I went through that realization at about age 35. I won't lie - it was unsettling. Even learning the truth takes assimilation time.

My statement about learning the truth about something defines a LOT of advances in all fields of study. All of quantum mechanics would fall under that "finding that what we thought we knew was actually wrong" because what we knew was based on Newtonian mechanics for such a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom