I'm sure no one missed me....right guys? (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:50
At least Colin admits his mistakes and corrects them. You don't even seem to recognize your mistakes. This means that you lack experience.

From Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary" - Experience, n. - that which allows you to recognize your mistakes when you make them again.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
oh come on Colin. are you saying you don't get at least SOME enjoyment out of my smart ass comments? =) I thought we were mutual Access gurus? ok, maybe you are a little more than me. but still....

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, I wouldn't call you a "guru." You are more like the Cajun rougarou - a shape shifter that sometimes seems more or less human, then changes into a horrible beast.

At the moment, I'm still not sure which phase is which.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Adam, I wouldn't call you a "guru." You are more like the Cajun rougarou - a shape shifter that sometimes seems more or less human, then changes into a horrible beast.

At the moment, I'm still not sure which phase is which.
I will discard your comment Richard just like a discarded pretty much everything else that comes out of your hands on the keyboard

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
If you only knew what I could do, u old man :)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 08:50
Why do Americans refer to 'guys'? There could be girls posting too. It's not unheard of, I believe girls can use a computer also.
Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
In another post, Col, I did use "guys and gals" just to be ecumenical about it.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 04:50
Doc, ever since I have joined this forum, my vocabulary has grown exponentially thanks to you...

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
That is the true goal of any educator.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, I am reminded of a humorous song by Homer and Jethro. There is a line that ties in with your thread title.

Oh, How can I miss you
if you won't go away?

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
If only you would ever SHOW us that you can do anything, young man.
well what would you like to see, Richard? I'm willing to comply with your request, but until I know what the hell you're referring to specifically, I can't humor you. Are you talking about me posting my article on OOP in Access? If I did that, MajP would certainly get pissed off. He's already told me directly to stay out of his wheelhouse and I promised him I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom