inserting and updating based ID in main table (1 Viewer)

salgergawi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:29
Hello again,
Sorry for many question today but i have an small project working on to get ideas but i face some problems,

I have add my two tables
Main table calls Attack
Sub table calls Research

the main table attack is linked with sub table Research by Attack.ID and Research.attack_id from form automatically

The sub table Research have more than one record which is linked into the main table Example:

how can i get the data which is marked in blue into record 24
and the data marked in Red into row 23

using Unite_Equal column?

could and one advice?

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 14:29
You did a good job explaining what you currently have, but you need to better explain what you want to end up with. Can you post exactly what data should go into records 23 & 24?

The way you've asked it, you want to compress 10 records into 1. That's not something that can be done unless you tell use the rules or show us the data of what should be included and what should be excluded.

salgergawi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:29
exactly all 10 records or it depns on i want to inseart the ten or more or less into record 23 as also 10 record.
so that mean if i want to insert the blue marked records that mean the 10 records to rwo 23 then row 24 will moved down + 10 records. so row 24 will be record 34.

in other ways the same 10 record moved and not compresed into one record.

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 14:29
exactly all 10 records or it depns on i want to inseart the ten or more or less into record 23 as also 10 record.

I'm sorry, I can't discern what you want from that sentence. It would probably be best to show me actual data that you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom