Introducing Donn: (1 Viewer)

dgilray

Local time
Today, 01:52
Hi Microsoft Access Help Center and all members:

My name is Donn Gilray. My name throws some people off, but I am male. Retired from the US Navy Submarine service in 2000. After completing a degree in accounting, I started a new career in property management as a client accountant. I quickly became the go-to guy for Excel and developed some time-saver applications using Excel and VBA.

I just took a three day course for SQL Server 2008, specifically in reporting services. I am looking at MOS in at least Excel and Word.

During a shore duty tour in 1998, I used Access 97 to create a maintenance schedule for nuclear reactor related tasks for 12 nuclear powered submarines in Pearl Harbor. (I was in the nuclear power program and operated nuclear reactors on the submarines).

After talking with the instructor of my SSRS course, I am very interested into getting back into ACCESS. I found ACCESS 2010 for $129, but if anyone knows of a less expensive place to get it, let me know. I have Excel and Word 2010.

That's my story, and I hope if there are any implied questions, that they be ignored as I was not trying to ask any in this section of of the forum.

I look forward to first learning from everyone here and possibly sharing some of my VBA and any skills I learn while I am here.

Thanks for having me,

Donn
Rowlett, Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom