Introduction (1 Viewer)

Jerry O

Local time
Yesterday, 17:26
Hi, I am Jerry O
I've been developing customized software using VBA in Access for about 15 years ... since Access 2.0. I still use DAO a lot, with .mde files as the Client (front-end) connected to the data in a Server (back-end) .mdb database. I do connect to sql server databases once in awhile and do use VB6 occasionally.

I had a former career in a CPA firm, so I usually try to develop what I would like to have if I owned my client's organization. My recent software includes an number of Appointment/Billing systems, including compliant electronic billing 5010 Medicare Billing software. This needed Zip plus four software, where it can look up the extra four digits like 91333-2543, along with lots of other interesting features.

One of my "procedures within a system" recently, for example, reports on all appointments for patients 'outside a selected beginning and ending date range', so the office can call patients who should have called for an appointment .... we should call the patient. This included conditional formatting, so you can see old appointments and future appoinments in different colors.

It is great to join you, where we can share knowledge in this way!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 17:26
Welcome aboard Jerry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom