Is America on the brink of Civl War? (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 04:31
oh, and by the way Richard, @The_Doc_Man , to prove to you that I can do virtually anything with anybody, the Python code that I posted earlier on in this thread was NOT written by me. It was written by an extremely intelligent Russian gentleman that I met through a mutual contact on LinkedIn. And guess what? He wrote it for me for FREE. I needed it to solve an issue that was caused by another supposed ""IT professional"" who wasn't paying attention to the details when he migrated a customer's hard disk content from an old desktop to a new one. And I've seen that type of thing happen a million times. I've been to so many websites that advertise ""technology services"", and I can tell right away that the people running those businesses just slapped up a webpage in 10 seconds because they jumped on the ""rat race bandwagon"" of something that gained traction very quickly just to earn a quick dollar. More than likely these people don't know much about anything. Kind of like the current trend of ""cloud computing"". Everybody and their dog is jumping on that bandwagon. It's almost as bad as the dot-com boom. Not to mention the current trend of selling automation. That's huge too.

and speaking of Python, I'm kind of glad I got that learning experience from him. Because it, and the Beautiful Soup website, has taught me how to integrate Python with the web browsers for the purpose of sending automated responses back to recruiters who push the button every day and send out 1,000 messages across the country fishing for money real quick. Thus far, 38 unique recruiters have contacted me with automation, all of them received an automated response, an 3 of them have had the guts to actually call me on the phone. Says something about the industry, now doesn't it? :( I've got 3 labels in gmail set up for these people, and classified accordingly. The reason they are classified into different groups is because some of these morons contact me for work that I've been overqualified to do for 15 freakin years. And that tells you to, how low quality they are. Because either the algorithmic nonsense they bought is scanning for keywords that have nothing to do with my resume, or they bought software for the purpose of scanning anything and everything to find people that have ANY technology experience at all, regardless of what they're looking for. (if you look closely too, you can see one of the emails being the correspondence to my student):

labels.jpg

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Your last two posts were nothing but self-aggrandizement.

Your inferiority complex is showing.

neuroman9999

Local time
just truth, my friend. take if for what you will. delete them if you want. they were completely meant for you, and no one else.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Do you really think I'm not a smart man? If I'm not smart, why is it that I was able to convince someone who came here for help, that I was able to teach her more in a very short time than she could learn here in a lifetime?

The Rev. Jim Jones (of Guyana fame) and David Koresh (of Waco fame) also convinced people of many things. For a while, Jerry Falwell (Sr.) had us fooled as well. Plus Jim Bakker. Just because you can convince someone of something is NO guarantee that it is a good thing. "Smart" when misused is NOT a good thing.

I am truly disappointed in you, Adam. You don't seem to get the message. You are too busy stroking your own ego. Your previous incarnation of AJETrumpet was truly a case for you to blow your own horn. Yes, you lured someone away from the forum. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then.

neuroman9999

Local time
You don't seem to get the message. You are too busy stroking your own ego. Your previous incarnation of AJETrumpet was truly a case for you to blow your own horn. Yes, you lured someone away from the forum.
I didn't lure *anyone* away, my good friend. She listened to me through oodles of private messages and made her own decision. Why do you not understand that? Haven't you figured out who I'm referring to by now!? YOU talked to her, Colin did a million times, and so did 50 other people here. And then, she ran into me, someone who knows how to communicate in a non-technical sense, make someone feel good about themselves, and doesn't relay information in such an overly-complex, technical manner to the point of absuridty that they start to sound inhuman.

I never claim to be smart. I'm only telling you all these things because YOU are literally so smart, you can't realize wisdom of how to relate to people who don't understand one thing about the programming world. At least not the people who come to me, anyway. But again, why would I put you down? I see many here who come and take your advice, make good use of it, and go off and do well. So, bottom line is, to each his own. Each person has their own successes. I thoroughly enjoy helping people that know literally nothing, and I never get tired. While you, on the other hand, and I'm assuming, get tired of explaining the same thing over and over again to people who take years to comprehend even the simplist things. And that's perfectly fine. After all, to refer to Christ, who you also don't seem to understand, he said: ""pick up your cross and follow me"". guess what? when you manipulate the shit out of people for the point of getting away from them when you get rich and earn the power, what the hell good does that do!? That's just STUPID. and let us all know that 99% of this world does it. WHY? Because they're LAZY. What else is there to say?

Since you don't believe in anything related to the life after this one, you probably won't have any clue what I'm talking about. But I do what I do for a very specific reason, and there is no better feeling in the world. The life that I live and love sure beats the hell out of going to a corporate office and fighting in meetings all day long because I'm scared shitless to lose my job and/or are bored to tears because my job is 99% automated by greedy, moronic executives that don't even know I exist.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:31
Should I rename this thread to, "Is AWF on the brink of Civil War?"

neuroman9999

Local time
Should I rename this thread to, "Is AWF on the brink of Civil War?"
oh come on Jon, I'm NOT the devil. Nor do I cause any chaos. The fact that Micron has supposedly left because of me has nothing to do with it, I don't think anyway.

I've also never ruled any country as a tyrant. Do you think I should apply for the job? =)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yes, definitely you should apply for the job. I'm thinking of how Italy treated THEIR tyrant, Benito Mussolini.

Neuromancer9999 said:
I never claim to be smart.

False statement at least in part. You INDIRECTLY make the claim of your brilliance by pointing out how dumb everyone else is. But demeaning another person's intelligence is - in relative terms - merely making a claim for your own intelligence. Surely you are intelligent enough to realize that.

Neuromancer9999 said:
Nor do I cause any chaos.

False statement. The chaos you cause is exactly WHY we are having a moderator's discussion on which straw of yours will break the camel's back. You were warned.

neuroman9999

Local time
You INDIRECTLY make the claim of your brilliance by pointing out how dumb everyone else is.
have I done that as of late? I think not.
The chaos you cause is exactly WHY we are having a moderator's discussion on which straw of yours will break the camel's back. You were warned.
I don't see anyone else complaining. Once or twice, privately. Anything publicly? I'm not roaming the forum looking for this content though.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The forum has ways to provide moderators with complaints that are intentionally NOT available to the general public. This is done on purpose so that the moderators can decide the issue in private before doing something more Draconian.

And Adam, beware of giving me straight lines.

neuroman9999 said:
I think not.

Applying Rene' DesCartes's logic, I can fix it so that you aren't.

As to how recently you ranted on how dumb others are, it is possible to find many examples in this forum within the last month. I won't bother to list references. Your attitude, from THIS side of the screen, is "HOLIER than thou, SMARTER than thou, and willing to slink through every loophole in the book." If this is NOT what you wanted to portray, then I regret being the bearer of bad news.

neuroman9999

Local time
Your attitude, from THIS side of the screen, is "HOLIER than thou, SMARTER than thou, and willing to slink through every loophole in the book." If this is NOT what you wanted to portray, then I regret being the bearer of bad news.
I've had MANY people say that about me in the last 20 years, and everytime it has taken at least one coffee meeting with them to show them that it's not true. But since this is a virtual environment, you and the rest will never get that chance I'm assuming.

As for getting around the rules, it's called BUSINESS. Every rich person that runs a corporation (ok, maybe just most) knows how to do that stuff and they do it constantly when they are in the mode of ""save as much cost as possible and profit as much as possible"". That's what good salespeople who live in a capitalistic society do. There is nothing illegal about what I have done. It's simply a smart way to use the big players in order to help the small players out. Maybe that's the Christian in me? You think? Surely you realize that at this point, the world has become so evil that even self-proclaimed Christians are lying through their teeth to earn money illegitimately.

And, for the purpose of educating others on this forum of just such a person (and you can delete this if you want), this gentleman thought he was so smart last week as to try and pull me into an unemployment scam he was running, by way of taking $1,500 a month from the USA government, even though he is technically employed as an oil engineer in Jersey City, NJ (and of course, he said he was a Christian): https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-robert-dale-8a03181b4/

and what gave him away?

1) => he has seriously poor grammar
2) => he invited me to WhatsApp (all criminals do this)
3) => he told me that I had a caring heart and that he wanted to do something good for me
4) => he asked me if I had a bank account
5) => he told me he wanted to put me on the payroll that his accountant setup with regards to receiving unemployment benefits (why do I need that!? I'm not unemployed!)

So...more than likely no one here will ever run into this gentleman, but I've talked to so many of them. and the FBI knows about every one of them (although they will never do anything because they've bigger fish to fry with their tiny budget). And in terms of this gentleman specifically, a member of management at their Canadian branch has also been informed by me, about his alter-ego.

(I'll try to refrain from the one-liners, even though I have no idea what you're talking about!). So, do you think I should work as an undercover FBI agent or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom