Today, 10:09
Could be of great interest I believe.

It certainly would interest me

Len

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 11:09
Why not integrate that in the Small Business forum. I guess that posters/visitors will have sort of the same interest.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
It would make sense to have a Recruitment forum since there are probably so many opportunities out there.

I believe Jon, on and off for the last two years, has considered some sort of recruitment thing but hasn't bothered with it. I sometimes wonder if he knows he has a site. One that needs some attention, at that.

Unfortunately, until he shows up one day, there's not much that can be done. He doesn't respond to emails, he doesn't check the board, all of which I find to be annoying - especially since there's so many suggestions being made that would benefit the site. And what happened to the revamped look? It got started and now the place looks like one of those holidays from Hell in Spain when you look out the hotel window and see a building site.

Len Boorman

Back in gainfull employme
Local time
Just in case somebody reads this who can influence matters I had a call from and agency asking if I was interested in a contract position. It was only 3 months so not really interested myself but they were somewhat desperate to find people with Database management experience. They did not know of this forum and were very interested.

I do believe that a Jobs Forum could be very useful indeed and some serious thought should be given to the subject

len

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom