List problem in a form (1 Viewer)

ahanmagey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:27
I have a form; in top there is a dropdown list (department) then below is the staffs of the department. But the problem is when i pick a depertment, the respective depertments staffs are not in the below list. So how i can create this process, i will be happy if you could tell me the right way to create the tables also. Coz i think its a problem with my table.

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:27
So when you pick a department from the combobox (that's what you're calling a 'dropdow' or a 'list') where do you want the staff and their details to appear? Normally it would be done in a second combobox, done as Paul has indicated, or would appear in a subform.

Last edited:

ahanmagey

Registered User.
Local time
See the attached picture for details. Its of a bad quality due to upload file size restrictions. Any way on the top-left is the departments ;at the moment i have selected main bar from that list. But from the list(table) below the respective department's(eg main bar) staff are not appearing.

Attachments

• Employees' Information.jpg
    Employees' Information.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 89

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:27
In point of fact your attachment is worthless, as far as I can tell. I'm only getting a very fuzzy image.

You really need to either take the time to explain, in a clear manner, what you're trying to do, in order for us to help you.

ahanmagey

Registered User.
Local time
Ok here is a quality image. Basically what i want to do in this form, is when i select a department from that top dropdown list, then in the table below should show only that specific departments staff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom