Question Logo background to be made transperent (1 Viewer)

npk2001

Local time
Today, 13:49
Hi all,
I have a company logo to be attached with all the Forms in a DB. The picture is in BMP format. When I attached the logo, there is a white backgruond which is appearing and looks odd as it does not gel with the Form colour. I changed the properties of the image with the help of Adobe photoshop. But the extension ".psd " is not being supported by the Access. Can anyone help in solving this problem.

Thanks,
Cheers,

maxmangion

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:49
Hi,

have you tried setting the back style of your image (when in .bmp) format to Transparent. Also you can try setting the "size mode" property.

npk2001

Local time
Hi maxmangion,
I checked up in MS paint there is no option such as to make it transperent. Could you help me by giving the process.

Thanks,

maxmangion

AWF VIP
Local time
Hi,

Right Click on your image in your form and click on Properties and you should set the properties there.

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
hi,
You would be better off using a png as these are easily made transparent and borderless.

I used that format and it worked great for me

Nigel

npk2001

Local time
Hi,
In continuation with the same subject I got this link from the Forum. I worked with this and it worked simply gr8. I strongly advise to use this link to get the solution.
http://www.lebans.com/

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom