Make mathematics function in Report (1 Viewer)

a7mad1990

Local time
Today, 14:43
i now make a ms access db to estimate costs in construction Works "under Construction" and i would to make some calculation on data in a report

For Example i need to make some formulas look like Ms Excel but in report When the Report is "Ceramic" and this is Quantity of Ceramic in my house
Based on these inputs “quantities” the Report Will Generate The "Cement , Water , Gravel" Quantity and Cost Per unit

How To Do That in Report

I Will Attach The Image And My DB

i hope to solve my imagen in Report

Attachments

• Clients.pdf
    194.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Estimation.accdb
    3.9 MB · Views: 56

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 12:43
Do the math in the query that is the source for the report.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:43
i now make a ms access db to estimate costs in construction Works "under Construction" and i would to make some calculation on data in a report

For Example i need to make some formulas look like Ms Excel but in report When the Report is "Ceramic" and this is Quantity of Ceramic in my house
Based on these inputs “quantities” the Report Will Generate The "Cement , Water , Gravel" Quantity and Cost Per unit

How To Do That in Report

I Will Attach The Image And My DB

i hope to solve my imagen in Report
Hi
You are constructing your table relationships wrong.

You have a table name Client with ClientID as the PK

You then have a related table named Projects with a FK named ClientID.
This field you have used a Lookup to Lookup the related ClientID. This is WRONG.

The ClientID FK in the Projects table should have the Display Control set as a Text Box and
NOT a Combo Box

You have used Lookup Fields in all Related Tables. Use Google to lookup "The Evil's of Lookup Fields in Access Tables"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom