Printing invoice grand total not fix in the area that we need. (1 Viewer)

Sokkheng

Local time
Today, 19:58
Thanks in advance!

I have make program for print sale invoice and control stock.
For my invoice side letter 8.5 x 11inch Continuous paper and use printer LQ 2190. The invoice paper i have design and printing with Logo, letter head and table form allready. In my database we print only Invoice date, invoice number, customer name and detail of items that we sales with quantity, unit price, total amount and grand total (we need to print in to the area of each section that we have already in the invoice paper).
** The problème is the Grand total it not exact print on the area that we need in the invoice paper, some time it move up or down (the max of item in one invoice is 15items). The grand total i put it in the Report footer section.
Please correct me where section of ms access report or how to setting up of my invoice report that i should put the Grand Total text box that can print in the exact area not move up or down when we print.

Sokkheng,

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:58
You may need to add blank rows to your report, so the grand total stays at the same spot. If so, take a look at this previous thread.

Sokkheng

Local time
Today, 19:58
Thanks for your reply,
in my invoice max 15items but some invoice have 2 or 3 or 5 or 10 or 15items up on we sold in one invoice not fix items. but the Grand total we need to print in to the area spot in the invoice paper the we design and pre print already.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:58
Thanks for your reply,
in my invoice max 15items but some invoice have 2 or 3 or 5 or 10 or 15items up on we sold in one invoice not fix items. but the Grand total we need to print in to the area spot in the invoice paper the we design and pre print already.
I mean, the items sold are not fixed, but the size of the report is. So, you may have to add empty rows to keep the size fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom