Minimum / Maximum Time (1 Viewer)

syedadnan

Access Lover
Local time
Today, 08:07
Regards,

I have a table name Data_Mac where is storing employees daily time-in and time-out i have some duplicates or multiple entries there for every employee what i want is that query to eliminate all just pick day first or say minimum time as time in and day last say maximum time as time out with date all these date fields are set to short time. example is ;

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 00:07
you can eliminate duplicates by creating a query and set its property to
UNIQUE VALUES = TRUE.

another query, Max ,Min , turn on summations....
pick: EMP, Format([StartTime], "mm/dd/yy") as StartDte, MIN(Format([StartTime], "hh:nn:ss")) as StartTime ,MAX(Format([EndTime], "hh:nn:ss")) as EndTime

Regards,

I have a table name Data_Mac where is storing employees daily time-in and time-out i have some duplicates or multiple entries there for every employee what i want is that query to eliminate all just pick day first or say minimum time as time in and day last say maximum time as time out with date all these date fields are set to short time. example is ;

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:07
can they not clock in/out more than once a day?
do you have night shift. clock in today/out tomorrow?
do you really get multiple clock ins timed exactly the same?

If the latter, then I would check the clock in activity, and the process, rather than disregard the data.

personally, I would run a validation to look for problems.

ie, 2 successive events of the same type. A clock in, followed by another clock in, with no clock out.

syedadnan

Access Lover
Local time
Today, 08:07
you can eliminate duplicates by creating a query and set its property to
UNIQUE VALUES = TRUE.

another query, Max ,Min , turn on summations....
pick: EMP, Format([StartTime], "mm/dd/yy") as StartDte, MIN(Format([StartTime], "hh:nn:ss")) as StartTime ,MAX(Format([EndTime], "hh:nn:ss")) as EndTime

Thanks,

Please see the refered link below,
in this example everything is fine, just in qrytimesheetparameter i need a meesage box to ask for date from and date to.. else every thing is ok, secondly i have a reservation as well that will this query slow after adding 600 employees data ?

http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=285525&highlight=attendance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom