Modify Database Options in VBA (1 Viewer)

Privateer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:39
So the default document window options is Tabbed and I designed the database to use Overlapping. So I am asking if anyone has some cool VBA code that I can run to change the client's machine when they open this database.

This started when a person in the office opened the executable (accde) for testing and the forms displayed as tabbed even though the Current Database setting on my machine was set to Overlapping. I thought the options on my machine would carry over to hers, because these options are under current database, but they act more like current user. She has Access 2013 on Win 8 and I have 2010 on Win 7, but I don't think that should be an issue. Just another reason why I would like the code to configure it accordingly before I send it off to the clients.

I have searched and all that comes up is how to bypass using shift. So I wanted to include in this post a request if anyone has a way to modify other related options, like disabling compact on close or layout view or displaying the navigation pane, or special keys, so I can make the appropriate changes.

Thanks,
Privateer

Privateer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:39
Thanks CJ_London. I check Allen's site all the time but I didn't see that page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom