Moving pages in a report from a pop up form (1 Viewer)

Tim L

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:42
Yes, it's another cross over subject, involves forms and reports but I expect the answer lies in VBA....

I have a Pop Up form that I use to open reports with; on a form where I give the operator access to a report the open report button actually opens the PreviewReport form, which then opens the report. This means that I can have a nice big 'Done/Close' and 'Print' buttons on the form, which are much easier to use than the smaller toolbar ones.

My question is this:

Is it possible to put navigation buttons on a form that will move a report to the next/previous page?

I've had a look at DoCmd. and the various GoTo options there, but nothing seems appropriate (and, I suppose unsuprisingly, the normal move record command buttons used on forms don't work). I've also searched in both the VBA and Reports forums, again nothing seems to have cropped up.

Is this something the just isn't /can't be done or have I just not found the solution yet?

Tim

Epic

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:42
Hi,

You can use sendkeys function but what I would do is to transfer the record source to the report from vba or to design a form which will look like a report or something similar....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom