multiple attachments in one email (1 Viewer)

Khushalay

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:03
Hi thr

I have a report showing one record at a time and a send button on the same report/record. Clicking the button sends a pdf version of the active report/record via outlook. Till here everything works well.

The issue arises when there are more than one records to be sent. If we have to send 20 records, the same procedure has to be done 20 times to send 20 records. Also the recipient gets 20 emails with one attachment each.

My query is that is it possible to attach multiple records to one email by a couple of clicks or something.

Thanking you all in advance.

Khushalay

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Stopher

I went thru your code. It attaches two different reports. Whereas I want to attach multiple records of one report.
Each record consists of one page and clicking the send button only sends the currently opened record. Sometimes I need to send more than one record of the same report.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 17:03
Why not create the report as to group all the records into one 20 page report and simply send the one email ?
If not you will have to create a loop to create each attachment as a different filename and add them as separate attachments.

Khushalay

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Minty

Thanks for the response. How Can I create a loop and send them. Can you please guide me doing this.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 17:03
What have you tried - and what code do you have that isn't working?
Make a query that brings in all the file attachment paths with the recipient also listed
Now you have the recordset you need to work through.

Test it by simply creating a message box with the file attachments listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom