Multiple Attachments on single email from continuous subform (1 Viewer)

allen675

Local time
Today, 14:20
Done, back to the original problem please see screenshot

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 65

allen675

Local time
Getting the attached response. I will say that when I hover over & strPaths(x) It does now display one of the file names but WITHOUT the file extension?!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    43.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 70

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:20
But now you have, right? Please give it a try and let us know what happens.

Also, are you saying the result of
Code:
?SimpleCSV(strSQL)
in the Immediate Window was this?
Code:
SELECT [FileName] FROM ContactProofT WHERE CustomerID=4
If so, that doesn't sound right.

allen675

Local time
So done as per post #20 and result as per screenshot.

As per my last post if I hover over strPaths(x) it displays one of the file names without file extension. At this point how does the code know what directory to look in as we haven't defined it?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 64

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
So done as per post #20 and result as per screenshot.

As per my last post if I hover over strPaths(x) it displays one of the file names without file extension. At this point how does the code know what directory to look in as we haven't defined it?
Hi. Thanks. Hmm, the result of your Immediate Window doesn't make sense. How about my request in Post #10? Are you able to post a sample db?

allen675

Local time
Okay so I figured it out. One of the file names had an "," between two words. I have removed this from the file and amended the stored file name in the table and he presto the code works, email template opens with all place holders present and attachments added 👍

Thank you @theDBguy for all of your help.

Are you able to help me now handle some null values in this code please? Or should I start a new thread? I want to try and handle null values in both the place holders, notes and attachments.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Okay so I figured it out. One of the file names had an "," between two words. I have removed this from the file and amended the stored file name in the table and he presto the code works, email template opens with all place holders present and attachments added 👍

Thank you @theDBguy for all of your help.

Are you able to help me now handle some null values in this code please? Or should I start a new thread? I want to try and handle null values in both the place holders, notes and attachments.
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. I also see you already started a new topic. Good luck with your project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom