Multivitamins (1 Viewer)

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 05:59
Thanks for that.
Ive actually been out looking for a fish oil, but havent found one that i think wuold be most beneficial. im thinking i may have to order one online...

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Try drinking cod liver oil from a spoon like we had to as kids:mad::D

i actually tried that.... and no thanks. ill pass and go for the pills

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Today, 02:59
do the same for garlic pills (and don't chew - just swallow these)

garlic (and ginger ) are good for blood , diesgtion and also the old "hows your father" or rumpey bumpey - or knookie etc.....

the main thing is eat properly

so reduce red meat and increase veg and fish

i am tring to do 1 red meat a week and extra fish and a meat free day once a week - if i am snacking then raw celery and carrots (I like these anyway)

I did a week long raw veg /fruit diet and I noticed some changes - i was also doing the gym and shave quite a few pounds off - the job relocated and i am no where near a gym - those pounds have come back.. - but he job may relocate again and this would involve 20 mins walking in the morning and evening - so those pounds would shed off (I hope)

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Last edited:

steroidsro

Local time
You should read about side effects of taking supplements, some of them maybe are illegal in your country.

jenny_adams

Local time
This has been useful for me as well, I've been wondering which vitamins i should take x

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 09:59
do the same for garlic pills (and don't chew - just swallow these)

garlic (and ginger ) are good for blood , diesgtion and also the old "hows your father" or rumpey bumpey - or knookie etc.....

the main thing is eat properly

so reduce red meat and increase veg and fish

i am tring to do 1 red meat a week and extra fish and a meat free day once a week - if i am snacking then raw celery and carrots (I like these anyway)

I did a week long raw veg /fruit diet and I noticed some changes - i was also doing the gym and shave quite a few pounds off - the job relocated and i am no where near a gym - those pounds have come back.. - but he job may relocate again and this would involve 20 mins walking in the morning and evening - so those pounds would shed off (I hope)

Just a thought Gary, why not go for a 20 minute walk at lunch time, it's the law that you must take at least 30 minutes off, so may as well make them productive. Better still, gather up some colleagues and you can have a walking club at lunch times :D 20 minutes to the pub, 20 minutes back...

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Just a thought Gary, why not go for a 20 minute walk at lunch time, it's the law that you must take at least 30 minutes off, so may as well make them productive. Better still, gather up some colleagues and you can have a walking club at lunch times :D 20 minutes to the pub, 20 minutes back...

Amazing how many people go to gyms and then never walk anywhere.

There were several girls at my last office fighting the flab in the gym, unsuccessfully, but always used the lift even to go 1 floor.
I always use stairs and am annoyed that most stores nolonger have any.

A brisk walk exercises the largest muscle groups and is all you need to keep your weight in check, assuming a sensible diet.

Brian

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
A brisk walk exercises the largest muscle groups and is all you need to keep your weight in check, assuming a sensible diet.

Brian
Two words that shouldn't be used in the same sentence when speaking to a Scots person "sensible" and "diet" lol.

ramboto

Local time
If you have a healthy diet and good regular exercise I don't think there is a need for synthetic health pills . What is natural is always ideal.;)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
If you have a healthy diet and good regular exercise I don't think there is a need for synthetic health pills . What is natural is always ideal.;)

This contradicts what you say on the cold Prevention thread.

Brian

BeerSnob

Former Redneck
Local time
Not a real believer in supplements - but my wife forces me to take zinc,
B Complex, and a fish oil tablet every day. She read that they would
help with my memory loss and short attention span, but I'm not sure if they're helping (I can't remember what it was like to have memories).

I'm going to ask my Doc about it at my next physical, but she loves to
recommend supplements, and I don't know which prescription to tell her
I'd rather go on.

I eat a good diet, and am very healthy otherwise.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
I agree that eating a healthy diet would be the best idea, but lets be honest, can we be 100% sure that our diet is healthy? Even the water we drink cannot be relied upon to be pure, regardless of whether you buy if in bottles. There are so many impurities in the Earth they must, surely, get into the food chain at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom