my old doggie (1 Viewer)

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:19
My old Labrador is pretty deaf now, she cannot hear me call her or tell her to 'go on' after I put her food down. Deafness like that would make a person pretty frustrated but she doesnt seem to be very bothered about it. I am thankful that when I trained her I always reinforced voice commands with hand signals because it is the hand signals she now relies upon.
She is 14 yrs old now and is still as laid back as she has always been. I often think I should take a leaf out of her book!
Ani

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Yesterday, 20:19
We had a chocolate lab which we trained for hand and voice signals. The hand signals were handy because we could not keep her out of the river and she loved to go under the water after things.

Ani

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:19
We had a chocolate lab which we trained for hand and voice signals. The hand signals were handy because we could not keep her out of the river and she loved to go under the water after things.

My lab, also a chocolate loves water unless its 'bath time', cant keep her out of mucky canals and dirty puddles!
Ani:)

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:19
We have an Australian Shepherd that will stand out in the rain, but it is very difficult to bath (go figure).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom