Question newbie looking for guidance (1 Viewer)

eddie21leeds

Local time
Yesterday, 19:25
Hello to all! I am new at Access and i am looking for a bit of help. My aim is to implement a job tracking/work record/invoice system for the transport firm that I work for. I have a copy of forms and reports for dummies which I am working my way through. In the part ten of tens there is a list of sites that offer templates, when i saw this i thought there must be a template out there that does what i need - this is the Internet after all!! Basically the system needs to take in jobs (deliveries) as they come in (driver, price, destination etc...) and use this information to produce invoice reports for each customer. Does anybody know of or have a template that i could use or work from? If not, how much work am i looking at? I am new to access but am familiar with normalisation (college!) and have some programming experience. Any help and i will be forever in your debt!
thanks.

eddie21leeds

Local time
Yesterday, 19:25
i did se these but none really matched.Would they be easy to modify??
thanks.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 04:25
These sample databases are easy to modify. In your case I would start with the Business Account ledger and add/mdify tables/forms where needed.

Hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom