Not able to see all the Main Menus (1 Viewer)

nandar

Local time
Today, 13:53
Hi,

I am very new to MS Access World. If anyone can help me in the following questions it would be great. Some of the questions may be silly, so please spare me.....

1. How to find the version of the .mdb file. (Whether it is Access 97 or 2000 or 2003)

2. If I open the .mdb file (in MS Access 2000), I have only 3 Main Menus (File, Edit and Help) but if I open the sameple database "Northwind.mdb" file, I am able to see 8 Main Menus (File, Edit, View, Insert, Tools, Window, Help, ShowMe). Why I am not able see the additional menus in my application. Whether it is hidden from the user!?

3. How can I debug the Objects Module/Class Module/Macros while I am executing the application.

4. Due to huge number of tables, the relationship diagram is so complex, so any easy way to understand it.

5. Is there any way to export/get all the Modules/Class Modules outside the .mdb file so that I can calculate the number of lines in each Module/Class Module. I know how to do it for single file at a time, I need to know for multiple file at a time.

6. Any good books for MS Access that you suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Nans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom