Off Topic (2 Viewers)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:15
That sounds like whoever published the bombshell report about his taxes.

Didn't sleepy Joe help write the current tax code? He's been feeding at the public trough over four decades, so I figure he's had a hand in it. 🤷‍♂️

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
It's way too dangerous to nominate Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court because of the coof. But it's perfectly okay to riot and burn down buildings.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 09:15
1601995461917.png

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Been in Calif over 60 years and never took a "Starline Tour." It's a two hour tour of Hollywood celebrities houses and other interesting places. I included a few photos of our day. The first one is of me standing in front of Trumps star on sunset getting interviewed by an Italian Journalist about Trump and Covid. Go figure :cool:

Part of Michael Jackson's house at the bottom, also a really zoomed in picture of Paul McCartney's LA house. We took a ton of pictures as usual but only threw a few in.

thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 99

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:15
Nice photos, AB.

Right now, between being more or less stuck at home due to COVID-19 plus the wife's twice daily infusion sessions, all I could post would be some duck photos.

For some reason our neighborhood has been overrun by wild ducks, mostly of the Moscovy variety. Not less than five different families of quackers (I really DID intend to have the "c" in that word) frequent the lawns on my block. Anywhere from 3 (surviving) near-adult ducks to a recent little cluster of 11 tiny ducks. Wife and I don't feed them but at least two folks on our street DO feed the ducks even though they shouldn't. I don't mind the ducks - but they mess up the driveway very badly.

Recently one of our neighbors got some chickens which have gotten out a couple of times. And since we are on the Gulf Flyway, lately we have seen what I believe to be Ibis and herons. I can tell where each has been just by looking down. At the risk of bragging, I think I'm beginning to know some shit.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
This might be why Nancy Pelosi is threating the use of the 25th Amendment

1602186325791.png

what whoa....

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I love the opening, it never gets old. I like the way she holds her left arm up like the badass she is!

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Breaking News
Turns out the fly is really just Biden sniffing Pence's hair! :oops:
See actual proof below

1602273965666.png

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
too bad most of the world has never seen that video collage and is uninformed what the basis of the meme is. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom