AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:02
Haitian President gets whacked
Causes Clintons to trend on Twitter
Trump sues Google, Twitter & Facebook
Pennsylvania goes Full Forensic Audit
Survey says over half of the population think someone else is running the country
Deep State's having a bad week

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 19:02
Deep State's having a bad week
How so? The Deep State is never held accountable. Exposure does not seem to shame them at all. Tucker for the past several nights has been on an anti-NSA rant. Glenn Greenwald, as I type, brought up Eisenhower's warning on the "Military Industrial Complex". The Deep State Exposed II (AKA Military/Industrial Complex) which, I just happen to have conveniently posted in anticipation of this. :whistle:

PS: Maybe the Post is starting to reform and expose Biden's lies? We can only hope.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
1626032324698.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I liked his analysis, which was that there is something wrong, but we can't say, at this time, who that actually benefited Trump or Biden.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I am reminded of Jordan Peterson. I can't recall the exact wording, but paraphrased (in terms of the "Woke" crowd always wallowing how they have been vilely offended and demanding an apology for some asserted wrong): "I'm sorry that you are offended, but I have a right to offend you."

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
What if we are going back to ice age? I've read an article stating that it is not impossible to happen what Vikings had experienced, dying while there is food in the mouth. Meaning, an instant death.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:02
Ah, but the problem isn't dying with food in your mouth. It is dying with no usable brain in your head. Man is adaptable.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
This dude needs his own show, oh wait he does. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom