Oh, how apt (1 Viewer)

commandolomo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:24
This is breaking news over here in Blightly, and whilst I of course hope everything turns out ok, and no-one is hurt and no property is damaged, I did crack a smile when I got half way down the page - check out the name of the road;)

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1212504,00.html

You gotta have some big brass ones to be a bomb disposal expert

statsman

Local time
Today, 11:24
We recently had a programme on Canadian TV about those few people left who fought in WWI. They did a bit on the area around Ypres in Belgium, site of some of the heaviest fighting in that war. The farmers will be ploughing their fields and uncover old unexploded shells and bombs. They just leave them by the side of the road. The bomb disposal truck comes around every two weeks.

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 16:24
statsman said:
We recently had a programme on Canadian TV about those few people left who fought in WWI. They did a bit on the area around Ypres in Belgium, site of some of the heaviest fighting in that war. The farmers will be ploughing their fields and uncover old unexploded shells and bombs. They just leave them by the side of the road. The bomb disposal truck comes around every two weeks.

Mmmmm. Now should we be encouraging local Al Quaeda sympathisers to go and pick some up?..... On the one hand they might blow themselves to bits (Good) on the other they may get some raw materials (Bad).:confused:

R

Rich

BarryMK said:
Mmmmm. Now should we be encouraging local Al Quaeda sympathisers to go and pick some up?..... On the one hand they might blow themselves to bits (Good) on the other they may get some raw materials (Bad).:confused:

We have trained dogs to sniff them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom