Option group options (1 Viewer)

Darla123

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:46
Hi! So I have a form that has an option group on it. This option group auto fills a text box on the form. That textbox is bound to a table. It's all set up and functional, however when navigating from saved record to saved record on the form, the option group radio buttons don't move. The data in the textbox is correct, but the radio buttons reflect whatever was selected on the last record that was saved. How would I put some logic behind it so that the radio button matches the record from the text box after that record is saved? It's causing a lot of confusion for the users. I hope I explained this OK. I attached a screenshot that I hope explains it better!

Attachments

• 11913.JPG
    11913.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 79

fvdb

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:46
Why not bound the option group to the control and remove the text boxes? It's shows double data. Either way bounding the option group to the table will solve your problem

Darla123

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:46
I think that might not work out because they aren't required to have an option for that textbox, sometimes they have to enter data manually.

fvdb

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:46
Try this then

Code:
 Private Sub Form_Current()
If (Me.Tekst0 = "TBD") Then
Me.Kader2 = 2
Else
Me.Kader2 = 1
End If
End Sub

Where tekst0 is the name of the textbox, kader2 is the name of the option group.

2 is the value of TBD
1 is the value of NA, to change in code if different on your DB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom