Out Sick (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 14:03
I had the flu for few days and did not sign on. When I did had to enter my passord again. How many days before automatic sign on stops working?

Peter Reid

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:03
I don't know the answer to your question but for info, this is the first time I've been here for a few weeks and I didn't have to log back in

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 11:03
I never have automatic sign on for anything - prevents people from becoming 'me'. Also defeats the advise to 'store your passwords safely' if people can just get on your device and basically click n go anywhere they want...

Hope you are feeling better after the flu... too bad Norton or AVG does not make antivirus for humans... yet...

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I never have automatic sign on for anything - prevents people from becoming 'me'. Also defeats the advise to 'store your passwords safely' if people can just get on your device and basically click n go anywhere they want...

Hope you are feeling better after the flu... too bad Norton or AVG does not make antivirus for humans... yet...

They do make an anti vius for humans, the VA has been giving me one for 20 years. This year with the termoil of my wife's amputation I forgot. I paid the price.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
That's not typically driven by the site but by your browser settings. I can tell you there was a period of time that I was on vacation for three weeks and did not sign in. When I came back, I was still logged in.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
That's not typically driven by the site but by your browser settings. I can tell you there was a period of time that I was on vacation for three weeks and did not sign in. When I came back, I was still logged in.

Thanks JAX,

That sounds accurate as this is a new Toshiba and since it had a virus and I have had virus I haven’t had time to check the settings. Something interesting I have noticed on another setting on my Asus which is now my back up computer. I have had trouble with MS Word, when I would mouse over a misspelled word it would give me a bilingual dictionary and I would have trouble getting a word correction. I ran a thread on it but nobody had an answer. Now the Toshiba has a brand new suite as well and thank God the problem is gone. I suspect the setting was in word and not the OS.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 19:03
They do make an anti vius for humans, the VA has been giving me one for 20 years. This year with the termoil of my wife's amputation I forgot. I paid the price.

If you had an NHS at your age you would have got a reminder, mine came yesterday. :cool:

Brian

rodmc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:03
I get asked every year if I want the flu AV, (NHS staff are recommended to get it) I dont touch it with a barge poll

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
If you mean flu vaccination, I also get one every year. I last caught the flu 5 years ago and do not want to go through that again. It was a miserable few weeks before it was completely gone with no lingering symptoms. It seems to be working out just fine for me.

kipcliff

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:03
I just got mine, today. I would much rather have the design for the new antibodies already encoded before I encounter the bug in the wild. :)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
I get vaccinated so that I can avoid becoming sick.
I can not bring all sorts of germs home with me because a family member has a compromised immune system. There are a lot of people who think they are displaying some sort of strength by soldiering into the workplace while fighting a communicable disease. I refuse to work with people who are that ignorant to know they are contagious and put them selves into work and social situations where they will infect others.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I get vaccinated so that I can avoid becoming sick.
I can not bring all sorts of germs home with me because a family member has a compromised immune system. There are a lot of people who think they are displaying some sort of strength by soldiering into the workplace while fighting a communicable disease. I refuse to work with people who are that ignorant to know they are contagious and put them selves into work and social situations where they will infect others.

Good Point

mrjohn12

Banned
Local time
I was in a region where It was a weather which was not extreme from any side I mean not hot nor cold . Now I am living in a cold weather and here I use to be attacked often in Cold . I have took a injection to be far from cold but I am now about to go to that place again and am worried about it . There is it hot season now .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom