Page Setup - Orientation (1 Viewer)

Summerwind

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:11
I have probably designed and printed thousands of reports but this one has a mind of its own!!!!

It is designed to view and print in Landscape. Nothing strange in that except this report, and only this report runs off in landscape then somehow or other, reconfigures itself so that next time it runds it is in portrait format.

I have absolutely no idea how it is doing this.

Any ideas gratefully received.

ThreeCrow

Registered User.
Local time
Summerwind

I've had this happen a number of time to me. I believe that the Report has some how gone corrupt.

The only solution that I could find was to delete and than recreate the Report.

As a note: I always duplecate databases. One is the working database that is used, the other is one that I use to make changes and experiment with additions. After testing, than I Export the any updates to the working database. This has saved me a lot of grief.

rhesus_7

Local time
Today, 13:11
I usually change the default page setup and print settings to landscape orientation. When I open the database again, it is still there. Another possible explanation could be that other applications may have reconfigured the default page and print settings. Applications such as word processors, electronic spreadsheets or even any desktop publishing tools which may modify your print settings. I think MS Access shares print/page properties with other MS Office tools.

Summerwind

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for the replies.

What has me stumped is that the other reports in the app behave as they should.

I may have to re-create the report and see how that goes.

razaqad

Raza
Local time
Today, 09:11
if you are using access 2000 it happens when you repair and compress a db

install the servicepacks for access and this prob will be solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom