Pay your bills (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:34
Given the violation of his 8th amendment rights, he shouldn't have to pay anything and if I had my druthers, the judge and the prosecutor would be prosecuted for this total miscarriage of justice. At least a couple of the other lawsuits had some basis in reality. This one (along with the ra** charge) had none. No victims, no financial loses, no crime. Not one of the prosecution witnesses said there was a crime. So, what injustice are they trying to make right?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:34
I just read an interesting story about a billionaire who felt that Jan 6th was at least a little bit Trump's fault, and had sworn not to vote for him again. But the border issue + the prosecutions of Trump have convinced him to support Trump again.

Keep going fanny-brag-smith, you're doing great! And you have no idea what you're doing! 👍📌

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Given the violation of his 8th amendment rights, he shouldn't have to pay anything and if I had my druthers, the judge and the prosecutor would be prosecuted for this total miscarriage of justice. At least a couple of the other lawsuits had some basis in reality. This one (along with the ra** charge) had none. No victims, no financial loses, no crime. Not one of the prosecution witnesses said there was a crime. So, what injustice are they trying to make right?
It's like getting prosecuted for selling your car and telling someone "Hey, this is worth $21k!" when the prosecutor decides it was only worth $18k. Criminalized for your own personal opinion even when the banks are saying everything was fine

Or like getting accused of Ra** and then getting prosecuted NOT for the Ra**, but for saying "I'm innocent" - you're now on trial for making the I'm Innocent statement.

Americans are a little stupid these days, but not that stupid. These trials have actually made people more likely to support Trump, we should be grateful for them - they went so far it looks dumb in the eyes of most americans.

They just can't find any real crime he's committed - but it's amusing watching them try 😅

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The democrats are unwittingly turning Trump into a sympathetic character that the average citizen can relate.

Certain minority groups feel like they are being over prosecuted by government. This might explain the bump in his polls with minorities.

They are also waking to the fact they were better off under Trump financially three years ago.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
It's like getting prosecuted for selling your car and telling someone "Hey, this is worth $21k!" when the prosecutor decides it was only worth $18k. Criminalized for your own personal opinion even when the banks are saying everything was fine

Or like getting accused of Ra** and then getting prosecuted NOT for the Ra**, but for saying "I'm innocent" - you're now on trial for making the I'm Innocent statement.

Americans are a little stupid these days, but not that stupid. These trials have actually made people more likely to support Trump, we should be grateful for them - they went so far it looks dumb in the eyes of most americans.

They just can't find any real crime he's committed - but it's amusing watching them try 😅
They are making his worshipers even more fanatic.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Has "worshiper" become the new pejorative? I never got the memo. @Thales750 why do you feel the need to call people with whom you disagree, names? You do realize what that means? It means that you've lost the argument. You've no counter argument. You can't dispute any of the "worshiper's" positions because they are solidly based on truth whereas your positions are based on hatred and lies and just plain gossip.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It's a lot less insulting than Cult member.
Were Obama supporters cult members also? I've never seen a crowd of Biden supporters. His "rallies" draw crowds that can be counted on two hands. Trump is a showman at heart. His rallies are entertaining and the crowd is obviously with him. But if you talk to a supporter, they see a patriot who loves this country and will protect it and it's people. We were safe with DJT in charge. Biden has not only made us actually unsafe with his evil open border policy but he has made the world less safe with his weak foreign policy and his idiotic donation of 8 billion dollars worth of top notch military equipment that is now for sale to terrorists around the world.

Democrats have grown to hate America. They tell the world that we are racist. Of course there is no explanation for why all the black and brown and yellow peoples of the world still do everything they can to get here. I guess they don't think America is racist or maybe they're all just plain stupid.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
GG-9svpbIAA_z__.jpg

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Has "worshiper" become the new pejorative? I never got the memo. @Thales750 why do you feel the need to call people with whom you disagree, names? You do realize what that means? It means that you've lost the argument. You've no counter argument. You can't dispute any of the "worshiper's" positions because they are solidly based on truth whereas your positions are based on hatred and lies and just plain gossip.
I use the term to describe the fanaticism which is Trump support. If you look back at your actions, and at these posts, you will see you have not conceded that Trump has deserved any of the accusations that have been leveled at him. Any, meaning none.
Other than a very narrow and focused propaganda machine which simply repeats the same lies in preputium, the entire planet sees him for what he is. The absolute worst, biggest lying, corrupt president in American history.

What other explanation is there but worship.
1. You accept that the election was rigged by the Deep State.
a. even as Trump was recorded trying to talk the Georgia guy into falsifying results in his favor
b. even as 18 people are under indictment in Georgia​
c. no evidence was ever presented that wide spread election fraud took place, except by Trump himself​
2. You deny that Trump had any responsibility for the Jan 6th attack on the Capital of the United States. When clearly, if that had been a RICO trial any other mob leader would be in prison.
The list is literally endless. And you have shown a relentless string of denials and justifications on this very thread.
If you look back you will see that your condescending tone preceded mine.

Trump road the incredible gains and momentum of the economy created in the Obama era. There are economic records, that existed prior to Trump falsely accusing the president of being an alien. It then it only took him 3 years to destroy those economic gains.

There is literally no subject that the worshipers of Trump will concede that anything that he did was bad. If Trump worshipers would spend more time studying the economy instead of repeating drive-time propaganda, he would be where he belongs. Behind bars.

Last edited:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
The democrats are unwittingly turning Trump into a sympathetic character that the average citizen can relate.

Certain minority groups feel like they are being over prosecuted by government. This might explain the bump in his polls with minorities.

They are also waking to the fact they were better off under Trump financially three years ago.
I don't disagree with that, but it probably won't be enough to get him elected, at least i don't think so. The problem for the Dems and the strength of the conservative fanatics is the difference in the method of the voice and practice of the propaganda messaging. Liberal fanatics are splintered, conservative fanatics are unified. I think the weak spot for conservatives is the their propaganda language is extremely offensive to almost every one not a hard core right-winger. Whereas liberal voice in fragmented, conservative voice has been on a mission of group brainwashing since it was adopted by the Nixon conservative in the election after Goldwater was beaten so babbly in '64. They came up with a way to sound logical and then they went on to train the state and local elected and new organization to to repeat nationally the same message.
Enter the 80s when people like Carl Rove figured out how to get the churches on their side with abortion. All this is old news, but we are in a place where the people, other than the 60 million Trump worshipers, would vote for a drooling, cross eyed, babbling, 80 something years old Biden over Trump.

That alone should make Trumps wonder, and question their beliefs, but it doesn't. Look at the about faces of so many Republicans, ones that absolutely hate Trump, supporting his because they are afraid to the Worshiper.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I don't disagree with that, but it probably won't be enough to get him elected, at least i don't think so.
That's not the only issue Biden faces, Kennedy is siphoning off double digit numbers 16% , along with Cornel West 4% that's 20% +, that's 20% + should be going to Biden, that can only help Trump.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
That's not the only issue Biden faces, Kennedy is siphoning off double digit numbers 16% , along with Cornel West 4% that's 20% +, that's 20% + should be going to Biden, that can only help Trump.
Kenedy was claiming earlier that hew would draw as much from Trump or more. We'll see, I think Biden's biggest battle is the perception of Israel's lack of restraint.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:34
Given that 360 million people in the USA can't put up a decent honest sensible candidate for the presidency, I would say Trump is the better candidate of the two. He will win no doubt - but be careful what you wish for.
Col

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Kenedy was claiming earlier that hew would draw as much from Trump or more. We'll see, I think Biden's biggest battle is the perception of Israel's lack of restraint.
The perception is, Biden is to feeble to prosecute but okay to run the country.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Given that 360 million people in the USA can't put up a decent honest sensible candidate for the presidency, I would say Trump is the better candidate of the two. He will win no doubt - but be careful what you wish for.
Col
It's like a monarchy, but different.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
you will see you have not conceded that Trump has deserved any of the accusations that have been leveled at him. Any, meaning none.
Because they are political hit jobs to interfere with his run for the Presidency.

If you want to discuss actual policy, that is certainly more productive than DJT's personality. I absolutely disagree with some of his positions. I don't think he is a good speaker so I rarely listen to his rallies. But I do appreciate his sense of humor, probably due to living most of my adult life within 50 miles of NYC. Having lived all over the country and even over seas, I get that his manner could be offensive to some but that has nothing to do with his basic policies and beliefs. His personality does not interfere with his ability to be a good president and to keep us safe. Under his administration, we entered no new wars. No wonder the military/industrial complex was up in arms.

I think the weak spot for conservatives is the their propaganda language is extremely offensive to almost every one not a hard core right-winger
So you think of illegal aliens as undocumented citizens? You really need to read 1984 to understand how important changing the names of things is for gaining control of the population. You also need to personally adopt a few of the criminals. They are criminals, you know. ALL of them. They have no respect for this country. They don't want to actually be Americans. They only want to suck off the teat of our welfare system. A government that allows its veterans to be homeless and have awful medical care but puts up illegal alien CRIMINALS in first class hotels and gives them a stipend to live on is downright evil and its subjects should be appalled. Instead, due to "political correctness", people have been conditioned to not speak out lest they be called racists and white supremacist's. Really - you need to read 1984. It reads like a playbook for what has happened to this country. Big Brother is watching you. He's all around you listening. They send what they hear to the "mother ship" so that the developers can "make the product better".
when people like Carl Rove figured out how to get the churches on their side with abortion.
So you think partial birth abortion is good. You do know that means they deliver the baby and stick something sharp into their head to kill them? The Catholic church (I can't speak for others) has ALWAYS been against abortion and they only recently relented on birth control beyond the rhythm method. Why they looked the other way regarding rubbers is beyond me but even the civil law prevented doctors from prescribing birth control to unmarried women in the 60's. Most people are willing to accept abortion as a necessary evil but once the fetus becomes viable, abortion becomes murder. That was what Roe v Wade codified. Abortion with limits. It was an awful law on made up reasons having nothing to do with the Constitution but it was acceptable because it put limits on capricious abortions. If you don't know whether or not you want the baby by the 5th month, just suck it up buttercup and give the child up for adoption. But the left kept passing laws that weakened it. I got physically sick as I watched the NY state assembly cheer as they passed a new abortion law that allowed abortions in the delivery room. That was a bridge too far and it was laws like that that caused the backlash and that gets us to now with Roe v Wade gone and each state setting its own rules. Most have set them too early in my opinion. Modern science is improving at a rapid rate. An unborn fetus has become viable in the 5th month, possibly earlier but the heartbeat comes much sooner.

With the availability today of birth control of various kinds at little or no cost, there is very little need for abortion as a manner of birth control. If you have unprotected sex, take a morning after pill. The Abortion issue is basic bullshit at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom