Pelosi's "You Have to Pass the Legislation to Find-Out What Is In It" Resurrected (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 07:40
The Gutfled! show has a more in-depth discussion of Pelosi resurrecting her: "You Have to Pass the Legislation to Find-Out What Is In It". But the video clip was not available.
Pelosi remarks raise two very troubling concerns.
  • Pelosi is demanding that the media "sell" her proposed legislation to the public. Pelosi castigated: "Well I think you all could do a better job of selling it, to be very frank with you," Pelosi chided congressional journalists Tuesday." That is not the job of the media, even-though the media has been acting as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. Maybe the media is getting "tired" of that acquiescent role?
  • Unfortunately, the article above does not cover Pelosi's remarks where she openly admits that the public does not know what is in the bill. Dana Perino went on to note that if the text to the bill existed and the media disclosed that to the public, that the public would probably reject many elements of the bill. So once again Pelosi is demanding that the public accept proposed legilsation without having the ability to inspect it. You only get to feel the reprucussions after it is passed. Legislation should not be passed in this manner.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
So once again Pelosi is demanding that the public accept proposed legilsation without having the ability to inspect it. You only get to feel the reprucussions after it is passed. Legislation should not be passed in this manner.
And yet no one on the left seems to have any problem with this. Are they all that stupid or have they decided to just save themselves. They are burying their head as long as no one has dragged them out to the street and beat them, they'll just go along to get along and hope it all goes away.

Where or where is that evil Orangeman with his mean tweets?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:40
as long as no one has dragged them out to the street and beat them, they'll just go along to get along and hope it all goes away.

i'm no expert on which direction all these crazy issues are going to go, but i have a strong feeling there will be somethin' going on in the streets within not too long if things dont shape up. and by that I just mean EVERYTHING.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
There is something seriously wrong with the country when soccer moms are domestic terrorist's but it is perfectly OK for Antifa and Black lives matter to burn and loot and occupy blocks of cities and actually try to injure cops. And now, Walgreens is closing more stores because in large cities, apparently if you are black, you can just walk in and take whatever you want without consequence. At lease there are some good black people left, otherwise, they'd all be just helping themselves to whatever is on store shelves everywhere the prosecutor has given them a get ouf of jail free card. I guess if you are a "victim" it is OK for you to victimize others as payback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom