Please help me with VBA code indexing macro (1 Viewer)

SachAccess

Local time
Today, 11:50
Hi,
I have existing MS Access file with me.
This file has VBA code in normal subroutine and Forms.
This code is indexed properly. As a habit, I always index my code from the beginning itself.
Existing file has too lengthy subroutines hence am not able to do indexing properly.
Does anyone has VBA code indexing macro.
Can anyone please help me in this.

SachAccess

Local time
you mean line numbered on the VBA?
use MZ-tools.
Hi @arnelgp thanks for the help. I meant, proper spacing in the code. Please see below example for your reference.
Have a nice day ahead. :)

Code:
Sub Dummy Code
    Some code
    Some code
    Some code
    Some code
    If Some code then
        Some code
        Some code
    End if

Some code
End Sub

SachAccess

Local time
Hi @Minty , my mistake, I used the wrong word. Thanks for the help. Have a nice day ahead. :)

PS - I checked the URL, It is an EXE file. Will not be allowed to use, however thanks a lot for the help.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:20
Then take the file home and run the update there and bring it back.

Code formatting needs to be second nature. There should never be a need to fix indentation on code that you wrote. You need to always do it as you type. If you need to move code around and the new spot requires it to be shifted left or right, use the built in tools. I add them to the toolbar so I don't have to dropdown the Edit menu to find them. You'll also notice a few other useful controls like the quote/unquote and the four bookmark options, etc. You can select a block of text and indent/outdent it all at once.
AccToolbar.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom