Please Help! Urgent! (1 Viewer)

nashat21

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:01
Hi all!

Since early this morning, our front end db has been giving us major problems. None of the buttons on the forms work, or they work for a couple of times, then they give the errors "You cannot carry out this task at this time" OR "Error executing the command." When I try to close the form, I get the error "This Action will reset the current code in break mode" and refuses to let me close the window and I have to End Task thru the Task Manager. None of my backups work either - all give me the same error. I even compacted and repaired the front end and I still have the same problems. It seems to work sometimes but after a few tries (of clicking buttons and opening and closing forms) it gives me the same errors. This all started after we had some corruption in the back end (2 records of # signs in one of the major tables which caused relationships to be blown away). I repaired the back end, deleted the # signs, reestablished the relationships and it seems to be working fine now.

PLEASE HELP! The entire office is just sitting there waiting for the db to get fixed!!

Thanks,

Nashat

wh00t

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:01
try checking the security settings, the error executing command message comes up when access security is set up so that user can't get in that item

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom