Please support these forums (1 Viewer)

baquist

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:28
I don't have a website but I rave about this forum to everyone it could possibly be helpful to. I have learnt a great deal over the past year both from browsing and having questions answered and trully appreciate all of you. Hopefully word of mouth will help some.

ScottF

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:28
I'm waiting on my site to be design but soon as it up i will place the link on my site to.

aziz rasul

Local time
I have probably learnt more about Access using this and other forums. Long may this forum continue. I would be lost without it.

Sailor

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:28
doorway pages

Jon,

I'll certainly put the link on my sites when I get a moment.

If you have RREEAAALLY good users, you might want to ask them to put "doorway pages" on their sites.

These typically do even more for your rankings than a link.

John

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Thank you for that John. Without trying to sound ungrateful, can you please remove the link? The Google toolbar shows that your site has a PR rating of 0 and you have the white bar. This means that Google has penalised your site for some reason.

There is talk that this may affect our rankings.

Thanks again for your good intent.

Cosmos75

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:28
Re: doorway pages

Sailor said:
Jon,

I'll certainly put the link on my sites when I get a moment.

If you have RREEAAALLY good users, you might want to ask them to put "doorway pages" on their sites.

These typically do even more for your rankings than a link.

John

What are "doorway pages"?

reel knotty

Registered User.
Local time
this site has saved my butt many times I'll be happy to help out. I have a New Jersey fishing site njstriper.com and I'll get those links up for you

Mark Wild

Registered User.
Local time
Hi,

I had my web developers put a link to your site on my links page (www.wtsltd.com) but they've used the access-programmers URL and the old logo, so not sure how much good it will do.

Apologies (obviously a legitimate excuse to not pay them). I’ll get this amended when I next get some development work done.

Thanks for the site, I’ve found many a gem of wisdom here.

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited:
Z

zara_puppy

This is my first post to this forum, but I have visited here hundreds of times. Between the Access help files, a couple of Access books and this forum I usually find an answer or at least a work around. It is an outstanding site and I recommend it to all with Access questions. My website is visited by only about 12 people as it is targeted to a very specific group, however I will put your link there. I certainly wish there was more I could do - especially considering all that the members of this forum have done for me. Many, many thanks to all of you.

ppoole16

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks

As soon as I'm done with this project I'll have time to start working on my department's web. I can assure you that I will display your links proudly. It's certainly the least I can do. The amount of help I've received has been priceless.

Thanks everyone.

mlopes1

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:28
Just like everyone has said, this site has been savior for me. Learning Access from scratch and without help here on site, this place has provided all the answers and then some. If its ok with this site's administrators, I would like to put a link to here on my company's internal web page. We have a "resources" page and this would be at the top of the list.

Thank you as always,

Marco

artsalive

Registered User.
Local time
links on our page www.artsalive.co.uk then goto the links page.

It is all access dbase driven.

Let me know if you need any amendments or if it reads ok.

Ian

JUDO

Registered User.
Local time
PLEASED TO HELP

I'll link you to two web sites which i run,one's a gardening site who knows how many gardeners might use it for databases on flowers and plants they could have made?:D

asmodius

Registered User.
Local time
Couple of comments/Questions....

Hello,

I am going to put a link to your site on my consulting companies web site if thats o.k. You guys have helped me so much its the least I could do. I am also going to pass your web site info onto our QA department here at my regular company because they currently have a database acting up and it needs to get fixed asap. Is there a logo you would like me to use on my web site for your page? Or just the text you asked for.

Thanks
andy
aramirez@da-computing.net

Thecherub

Man with a Mission
Local time
Yesterday, 16:28
As soon as it's up

This fourm has been such a big help to me that as soon as my web site is up and running your links will be on it. I could not survive without this fourm as a resource. Please keep up the good work and anywhere i see that i can help someone else i will endvour to do so.

TheCherub

mike wild

Registered User.
Local time
I have added both to the motiv-8 web site links page.

hair

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:28
Jon12345 said:
We don't want to charge people for using these forums and we have no intention of doing so. However, they do cost us rather a lot of money to run!

I have the site as my home page and I've done what you asked for. But you know, I wouldn't be angry if I would have to pay to use this site. It is very useful and helped me a lot. You know, you should do a special formula as a subscription. Like I pay a fix amount a year, and If I don't have troubles with my db good for you, If I have my subscription would work as an "assurance" so you fix my db. Me personally I don't think I will need it (backups every hour), but who knows.

Anyway, thanks a lot to all the guys here.

kabir_hussein

Registered User.
Local time
Here you go

Hi

i have been using this site since october and it has helped me a great deal i have a site that i have created and i will be greatful to help you guys as this forum is brilliant

here is my URL

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/precious/

many many thanks for all the help i have recieved from everyone

kabir

mohammadagul

PrinceAtif
Local time
Today, 03:28
Hi,,

REally an Excellent Page... helped me a lot in al respects

Thanks for this contribution

Muhammad Atif