plzz help me....m an amateur and need help creating a database... (1 Viewer)

A.A

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:40
I need to create a database..... and i need it help badly :banghead:
The database is to store the orders of a company.
Each order needs several raw raw material to complete it.
like there can be round 300 raw material for a single order and the raw material is to be delivered @ specific intervals in several lots.

Here's the issue. the raw material can be delivered in several lots i mean they can be delivered in turns. The database should be capable of storing the dates at which the raw material is delivered and the number of items of type of raw material is left.

And there should be a feature of back tracking like if some1 enters a date then the should be a colour code indication like "red if there is a single day" and ......and referred to several sample databases.
Plz help me :banghead::ban

i tried everything that i can ghead::(
I Cant pay u....

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 23:10
You may be able to find an appropriate data model here. This should help you get your structure sorted.

A.A

Registered User.
Local time
You may be able to find an appropriate data model here. This should help you get your structure sorted.

I tried them sir....... i checked most of them..like mine is close to a library db where books are borrowed and returned in turns.....thanks but those dint help me plzz can u help me? :(

Shado

Registered User.
Local time
1x customer table, 1x orders table, 1x items table, 1x deliveries table... Put what you want to store in each one and link them in the Relationship Manager. If this is what you mean?

Also,
if some1 enters a date then the should be a colour code indication like "red if there is a single day" and ......and referred to several sample databases.

"Red if there is a single day" What do you mean?

A.A

Registered User.
Local time
1x customer table, 1x orders table, 1x items table, 1x deliveries table... Put what you want to store in each one and link them in the Relationship Manager. If this is what you mean?

Also,

"Red if there is a single day" What do you mean?

thanks for your time sir.
Colour code means......it's like it indicates the emergency of a delivery.....if there is a little time left colour would be red,moderate time some colour and ........smthin like that.customer table = orders table.I tried the same but the problem is how do i get the # of items of a type that are left and those that are left
say there are 24 items of type x and 13 of them are delivered on someday how can i store the date of that delivery and how can i make the database to indicate that 11 of them are left and needs to be delivered.

Shado

Registered User.
Local time
In your items table in my diagram above.. Store ID#, ItemName, ItemDesc, ItemPrice, ItemStockCount... Rest is done with VBA. :)

A.A

Registered User.
Local time
In your items table in my diagram above.. Store ID#, ItemName, ItemDesc, ItemPrice, ItemStockCount... Rest is done with VBA. :)

Sir um what if i donno VBA? :(
thanks for your time :)

Shado

Registered User.
Local time
Well, find a pre-made setup and alter to your needs then... Otherwise, you've got a fairly decent learning curve ahead :D

A.A

Registered User.
Local time
Well, find a pre-made setup and alter to your needs then... Otherwise, you've got a fairly decent learning curve ahead :D

Oh :( ohk. :banghead:
Thank you Sir for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom