Query continuous form question (1 Viewer)

KadeFoster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:32
Hey all,

I have a project that i have been working on and i am stuck with a query, I am relatively new to access, but have been working my way through my project slowly.

So below i have a list of all my active maps(TCRA MAP LOOKUP). For each of these active maps i have to generate an inspection (TCRA INSPECTION), just once a year for each map.

I want the maps to disappear from the list once i have put an inspection in for the current year. So when next year rolls around all the active maps are visible in the list to select again. Inspected Date is recorded in the TCRAInspectionT

I have included my project, the form that this is on TCRALookupF.

Hopefully some one can help, hope explained it right.

Code Below is what i use to generate my map list:
SQL:
SELECT LevelT.Level, TCRAMapDataT.TCRAID, TCRAMapDataT.MapBlock, TCRAMapDataT.IsActive, TCRAMapDataT.LevelID, TCRAMapDataT.MineID FROM TCRAMapDataT INNER JOIN LevelT ON TCRAMapDataT.LevelID = LevelT.LevelID WHERE (((LevelT.Level) Like "*" & Forms!TCRAIDLookupF!LevelSearch & "*") And ((TCRAMapDataT.MapBlock) Like "*" & Forms!TCRAIDLookupF!BlockSearch & "*") And ((TCRAMapDataT.IsActive)="Yes"));

TCRAMapList.JPG
TCRAForm.JPG

Attachments

• ScalingDB Ver1.22.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 131

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 16:32
see the New Rowsource of Form TCRAIDLookupF.

Attachments

• ScalingDB Ver1.22.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 148

KadeFoster

Registered User.
Local time
That is awesome, thanks heaps for this. I was just stumped with that bit of code. This is my first project and i am learning as i go. Work did not give me the chance to go out and learn Access nor did they give me time to make this. This is my working project, they needed it yesterday.

KadeFoster

Registered User.
Local time
I am enjoying it tho... i could come home from work and play games... i access lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom